Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Daily pork brought to you by the Oconaluftee visitor center Cherokee, NC
ACBF812A-5EC0-4586-8001-FAB5B05875A4.jpeg

If your wife won’t come, just trailer one of your 3 pigs over and we will shove it into the photo.

We are trying to break a record here......
24/7 caregiving is a way of life, not an option. Didn’t realize this was Nolan’s personal competition. Guess we’re out . Looks like some good times for the chosen.

24/7 caregiving is a way of life, not an option. Didn’t realize this was Nolan’s personal competition. Guess we’re out . Looks like some good times for the chosen.

That was 100% not meant as any sort of slight toward you or your wife nor is this any sort of invite only to good times.

My point to pushing people to bring their pigs any way they can get them here is because the “it’s not finished” mentality will keep many people from bringing their pigs because, frankly, most of these things are never finished.

I know 1/2 the folks that came with my crew last year did not have a Pig. I am sorry my comments offended.

Hang in there Mate!

I think @RUSH55 said it is all about the balance.
My Mom is needing help now, I can’t imagine what it would be like if it was my sweetie...

Maybe get a head count?
And who’s bringing kid(s)?
Cut copy and paste to build a list?
Too much to ask? :beer::beer::pig::pig:

-TachedOutOffRoad (aka Clay) and one 10 year old son. Leaving from Tuscsloosa, AL Friday morning. FJ55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom