Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took the family scouting routes today. Here are a couple pine hills campground pics. I’ll post area maps and a few possible routes soon. On the second pig party most of us had dinner at a the north rim lodge. It was a lot of fun. We have a fantastic local spot built by the CCC called the giant city lodge. Outstanding craftsmanship and food served family style. Any interest in doing this Friday night? I want to preserve the Saturday night tradition of pig feast pot luck. View attachment 2056734View attachment 2056735
Nice 55 (plus 145) in the background there

I have had some requests to put it on a shirt, and was thinking a sticker. You all let me know if you are interested, I'll put it together on the site!
I'd be up for the sticker too. Or two

Here we go. Up on my site now!

Shirt-Mock-Up-FS-Vintage.png

Sticker-Mock-Up-FS.jpg

Last edited:
Shirts look great! Just made my order. I've definitely caught the swine flu lately. So needed some sow swag! Thanks for making these. Mike

I know I'm going to get kicked out of the green pig brotherhood, but are you offering the blue distressed southern swine soiree t-shirt as well?

I only had plans to print the green pig as of now. I considered making the blue one a stand alone t-shirt, but didn't want to infringe on the exclusivity of the SSS '19 design. But if enough people want them, I would print them I reckon.

I only had plans to print the green pig as of now. I considered making the blue one a stand alone t-shirt, but didn't want to infringe on the exclusivity of the SSS '19 design. But if enough people want them, I would print them I reckon.

I’ve ordered green for pu at the event. My feelings will totally NOT be hurt if I receive a blue one. 😹

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom