SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (6 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

.Left today but headed to Salida to get some help with a fuel issue. Hope to be in Ouray Monday night.

Driving into town last night to take my son fishing and what do I see at Dairy Queen?

393AF5A8-5202-4361-892A-E550C975F07E.jpeg

so of course I’m going to stop and see what’s up.
turns out @JohnB was on his way to Ouray.

stopped back by after fishing and he was going to camp in a parking lot becuase all sites were filled.
Offered for him to come stay out at our place for the night Rather than in the noise and business. He decided I wasn’t too scary, camped and was gone early for SAS4

was nice to meet you John! Have a great trip.

@POTATO LAUNCHER prob not gonna make due to Covid and work and new house, can you just mail my stuff and put me on for next year, might might make it over there thur night Friday morn. I will know more as the week progresses. My work though is kinda being silly cause of the Covid so I’ll let ya know

^^^
Dont know for sure about the 10m, but I did use that hardware store last year and it was very well stocked with just about everything...you s/b good.

if not stop by 47a. I prob have what you need.

Quick announcement.
Checkin / swag pickup and coffee service will be in camp space 46 tomorrow morning at 8am. We will do this as efficiently as possible.
Good to see everyone again. See you in the morning.

Our spot (29) is on the road to the back so we get to watch everyone roll in. Great to see and watch. See y'all at the coffee stand in the AM.

Getting settled in cabin 22. See you all tomorrow!

@POTATO LAUNCHER prob not gonna make due to Covid and work and new house, can you just mail my stuff and put me on for next year, might might make it over there thur night Friday morn. I will know more as the week progresses. My work though is kinda being silly cause of the Covid so I’ll let ya know
@POTATO LAUNCHER
May i have my stuff mailed as well? I believe i included the address in the paypal. Thanks!

20200803_105924.jpg

First casualty (and last for us all, I hope). PHH started seeping just as we got started today. I'm buying a lottery ticket considering this didn't explode somewhere on a pass.

20200803_121247.jpg

All set.

In other news, it ooks like I left my rain jacket at Elevation Brewing in Pancha Springs yesterday. Any chance one of y'all will be passing by there on the way in and could scoop it for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom