SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (3 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@The Phoenician depending on your carrier network, you may be able to get by with a mobile hotspot.

Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions 30072020144413.jpg

Been enjoying Colorado! In Pagosa about two hours away fighting the post office for parts that should already be here. Can’t wait to see everyone! I’m rolling in Sunday! Been pouring rain, but only for an hour or so.
E122359E-82DE-48CF-B252-786B2BF12E35.jpeg

Been enjoying Colorado! In Pagosa about two hours away fighting the post office for parts that should already be here. Can’t wait to see everyone! I’m rolling in Sunday! Been pouring rain, but only for an hour or so.
View attachment 2388635
I feel yeah man. My axel seals for a full float rear end have been just sitting in OKC for 3 days. My neighbors asked why I didn't buy them from NAPA. I could only laugh as a response. Now it is looking like a long night Saturday or a Sunday event before I had down.

Screenshot_20200730-164134_Samsung Internet.jpg

For those of you who are either rolling along or leaving soon I wish you all safe travels.
If you do happen to have mechanical issues along your route please post up. There is a great network of Mud folks in just about every area the group is traveling through.

Post up your roadtrip also. Good to see these cool old rigs making miles. It's the journey and the destination for SAS.

See you guys in Ouray.
Casey...

Man, I only have a four-hour drive. I'll be getting in some time Sunday. Be safe, yall.

It’s 9pm here, pulling out 5ish am tomorrow, overnighting In Salina Ut. 8 hr drive...in a ‘Car’...then across Utah on I-70 on Saturday & in to camp sat afternoon.

Casey, when will your Texas contingent be rolling through northern New Mexico? It's still up in the air whether we'll get up to Ouray or not next week, but I'd like to at least say hi to the group on your way through. Plus I've got three FJ60 chrome spoke wheels for @CenTXFJ60.

Loaded up and gave the truck the last once over. Got three 80s heading out at 7am tomorrow for this route. Planning to roll into Amarillo around 10pm to catch up with the TX convoy. See ya'll soon!

1596169285094.png

Casey, when will your Texas contingent be rolling through northern New Mexico? It's still up in the air whether we'll get up to Ouray or not next week, but I'd like to at least say hi to the group on your way through. Plus I've got three FJ60 chrome spoke wheels for @CenTXFJ60.

The closest we will be to you is going to be Raton. We are not going to Monte Vista because of covid and Motel type stuff as a group. We are "Social Distancing" on the back side of the Great Sand Dunes this year.

1472264E-FEFA-4C83-92C0-AC7B27D9A4C6.jpeg

Loaded. Hunter and and I will try to take off zero dark 30 tomorrow and make for near Boise Fri night, Soldier Summit UT Saturday night and hopefully early crossing the hot stuff into Ouray.

I really need to get the AC fixed for next year..

or get the 40 finished and just run with the top off.

AC392164-7A5C-4EF9-B27A-3A8625D3A171.gif

Anyone happen to have any new 80 series rear control arm bushings lying around they could bring along? Just need one or two. Yeah, it’s weird, I know

Anyone happen to have any new 80 series rear control arm bushings lying around they could bring along? Just need one or two. Yeah, it’s weird, I know

I’ll be swinging thru SLC if you can check with Cruiser Outfitters I’ll be passing thru on Saturday and can stop by.

Any issues driving through some states? I've heard some states have checkpoints set up at state lines. We're headed through Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom