Side gear shims???? HELP!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm re-doing my front locker & need some .170 side gear shims (Toyota pn: 41361-611410) & the local Toyota dealers can't seem to get them. (what's the word?....clueless!) Any idea's where I can order a set and not have to wait weeks for delivery?

Help!!

Thanks!!
Scott

call kurt at cruiseroutfitters

he'll take care of you.

call kurt at cruiseroutfitters

he'll take care of you.

x2. If he doesn't answer leave a message and/or send him an email. If he has what you need he'll get it to you. But, he gets more and more popular around here because he runs a great business. That makes him more and more busy so you may need a little patience. Worth the wait.

I e-mailed Kurt & he got right back with me. All he has are .150 washer/shims. SO the search is still on! (maybe the .150's will work???)

Scott

Thanks for the props guys... :cool:

Scott, I replied to your email... but I will answer here also for others in need. I have some aftermarket ones that are .150", but nothing larger... and I've used up all the thicker used OEM ones I had likely doing the same thing you are.. shimming a LockRight. Good luck, wish I had something for you!

I e-mailed Kurt & he got right back with me. All he has are .150 washer/shims. SO the search is still on! (maybe the .150's will work???)

Scott

Are you shimming a Lockright?? the .150's will leave you .040 off, could be too much. I'm sure someone has some thicker used stock ones kicking around??

Scott, I've got a small stack of them somewhere but I'm not sure what sizes they are. I'll double check.
Bring it to Katemcy and we'll install it in camp. :D

Jason,
The Roundup still hasn't made it onto the calendar. If you have shims it might!

Kurt,
Thanks for looking!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom