Shop / mechanic suggestion in Columbus, Georgia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,

Wife called saying the 100 was stuck in park-- thanks to ih8mud, we were able to locate this:

1. Any ideas on how much/what kind of repair is needed here? The car has no brake lights now, and clearly a fuse cannot go in there.

2. Suggestions for a mechanic in/near
Columbus, GA 31904
that will do some honest work on this? I am afraid taking it to a dealer I might hear something like "you need a new fuse panel" before even trying to think of an alternative solution.

Thanks for your input,

Ridwan

Have you gone into the Clubhouse section of the board and checked for a local group near you in GA?
I did that for Michigan when I was looking and got some very good suggestions!
It's worth a shot.

Have you gone into the Clubhouse section of the board and checked for a local group near you in GA?
I did that for Michigan when I was looking and got some very good suggestions!
It's worth a shot.
It took me a long while to find that--thanks for pointing out!

Meanwhile, thanks for the suggestion on ACC-- decided to just follow with our other car, and bring the LC back to Atlanta (I actually live just a few minutes from ACC, and have visited them before, but was wondering if there might be something useful down in Columbus, so as not to drive a brake-light-less car.)

So, Atlanta it is, thanks!

You are lucky to have such a well known Cruiser shop near you!
I am here in Metro Detroit and while we have several off road shops nothing which really
Is known for Toyota work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom