September POTM - FJ55TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snapshot 2 (10-10-2016 8-00 PM).png

I took the old cruiser on a wheeling trip on Sunday. We went up to Wheeler Lake. Road is pretty rough but it was a good time. These are screen shots from the video I will be putting together when I get all the footage from the other guys that went.
Snapshot 3 (10-10-2016 8-07 PM).png

IMG_0104.JPG

looking forward to the video, that pig is a beast!!

All the jeeps down there would not give me a place to park. I had to park with all the reject jeeps up on the hill. That is a Humvee. A Humvee bouncy house. Which collapsed with little kids inside when its fan stopped working. I guess the children inside did not appreciate the authentic Humvee experience since there was a huge eruption of screams from inside. Kind of made the whole trip worth it in a weird way.

I started getting the long list of things done for the Pig Fest so I can hang with all you other 55's and not be completely embarrassed. I noticed the other night driving home from work that my high beams are no longer working. So I removed the steering column covers and the high beam / low beam contacts are easily accessible. A little bit of emery cloth and the high beams work. The best part is so does the awesome purple high beam indicator between the turn signal indicators. I don't know why, I really like that purple light. I love fixing old cars, it's so easy. Now on to the rest of the list.

I started getting the long list of things done for the Pig Fest so I can hang with all you other 55's and not be completely embarrassed. I noticed the other night driving home from work that my high beams are no longer working. So I removed the steering column covers and the high beam / low beam contacts are easily accessible. A little bit of emery cloth and the high beams work. The best part is so does the awesome purple high beam indicator between the turn signal indicators. I don't know why, I really like that purple light. I love fixing old cars, it's so easy. Now on to the rest of the list.

So cool you say that - I love the purple high-beam indicator as well!

Everyone is getting so fired up for Pig fest I feel like I am slacking. I have 2 other vehicles that need love before I can focus on Ms. Javelina...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom