September POTM - FJ55TLC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a cruise today with the pooch. Don't judge my back seat. It gives me something to do in the future.
IMG_20190904_155037_01.jpg

I would like to blame the dog for the status of the rear seat. I grew up on that seat. I have ridden a hundred thousand miles on that seat. That seat held my school work in highschool. That seat was used on many dates up on the dirt roads that over look the city. That truck with that seat has carried all of my worldly possessions at least twice. That seat has been all across this country and another country. I have brought that seat with me to places that truck and seat were not designed to go. That seat has carried 36 railroad ties in one go. That seat has survived two marriages and one divorce. That seat has brought my new born children home from the hospital. It has had to put up with at least 7 dogs over the years. You would think I would have taken better care of that seat. I am proud of that seat and one day will restore it to it's former glory.

Yours is one of the great Pig stories, Craig. Tale of the seat just confirms it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom