Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How’s the rear bumper? I need the left hand rear bumper extension reinforcement and maybe some other parts to put my bumper back together. Ignore the highlights and you can see what I’m referring to in the picture.

44D00B8C-3E72-40AD-B7A7-4B7362A3AB0A.png

PMing you - Driver side door handle! Shipped to 76207.

Whole driver side door didn't end up selling locally, so driver external door handle is available to ship. @White Sheep has first dibs, then @Flank

It's in good working order, but looks a bit ratty-tatty. So if it fixes a dysfunctional door, it's all yours for free... just cover cost of shipping (probably ~$10). Here's a couple pics-

4198A8B4-8869-4D57-A1AB-463B030500B9.jpeg

B9906605-13CF-47AA-9122-36929D677B78.jpeg

I'll take it for when mine breaks. Again.

Yes, I have the rear drive shaft!

I also have all the fenders... still need to get them unscrewed. I had people interested in getting them shipped, but that'll be a big box and I haven't priced shipping - that might make it best for local pickup.
Do you still have the fenders, rear drive shaft? Took me a while to follow up on this. Do you have any side doors left. I’m in So. WA so I could pick up these parts. Thanks.

yes, and side doors too. Swing by... I'll PM you

These guys?
0FF1239A-A178-455E-80EF-2CBAF2DF3D7C.jpeg

D0E55FA6-6B8B-4F59-9000-7EDBDAE24043.jpeg

Do you still have the fuse box under the hood? If so how much shipped to 94070?

Thanks.

John

Looking to get an engine wiring harness. I'm local to the area, so can swing by anytime.

Looking to get an engine wiring harness. I'm local to the area, so can swing by anytime.
cool... I have all the engine harnesses. I'll PM you my address

Looking for the two brackets that mount the stereo to the dash. Let me know if you have any...
no, sorry - this came with no stereo and no mounting brackets.

I messaged you regarding the tailgate and some other parts. Any dents or rust on it? Condition of the wheels? Thanks

I messaged you regarding the tailgate and some other parts. Any dents or rust on it? Condition of the wheels? Thanks
Sorry, Tailgate and wheels have been sold

I bought this stock triple-locked 80 series as a doner for the axles for our HDJ80... so we're parting everything else.

It has been a WA vehicle, so we liked the lack of rust on the undercarriage. And only 214,000mi. The 1FZFE has a hole in the bottom end and seized... so parting everything out. Everything appears to be stock.

Let me know what you want... I'm not a shipping guru, so I will ship smaller items I can easily FedEx/USPS within the domestic US, but would rather sell the large/heavy items in person.

I pilfered-
  • the locked axles with dash switch and ECU
  • the dash wasn't split, so we're going to swap that out too... with the vents
  • the glove box with latch
  • the rear-left door lock assembly
  • left mirror wiring and button
  • front door panels
... so LOTS left for anyone who needs something.

Let me know!

View attachment 3098043

View attachment 3098059

View attachment 3098061

View attachment 3098062

View attachment 3098065

View attachment 3098069

View attachment 3098070

View attachment 3098072

View attachment 3098073

View attachment 3098074
Greetings what are you asking for the Front Right fender shipped to 11209 thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom