For Sale Seat Frame for Aftermarket Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ill take a kit to canada for a 1973.
Colin
Calgary

got my seat frame in

I ordered mine for no gas tank, since I'm using an auxiliary tank as my only tank. The kit is super high quality. Edges are beveled. Notches are perfect. I'm not going to have to cut anything. Here's some pics.
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg

FJ40 Seat Frame Kit

Your seat frame kit worked out great, I did not think I could do it, but it worked out fairly easy. I'm sure happy you offer it. Thanks
:):):)

How much for shipping to 98296. Also, just a thought, could you design a rear seat bracket in similar fashion to accommodate 2 bucket seats (as pictured in your rig). I actually like those seats and my local autoparts store carries them and I would like all 4 seats to have 5 point harnesses...

Thoughts?

I am interested in getting one of your seat frames. My Cruiser is a 1970 FJ 40. I am going to put some heated seats out of a Subaru in it. What would shipping to Ontario, OR (97914) be?

Aftermarket Seat Frame

Shipping to 25425 is $36.00. That's via USPS Parcel post I'll ship it any way you want but I have found Parcel Post to be the best price. I have never been to your part of the state WV, it's on my list of things to do.

Aftermarket Seat Frame

South Boston FJ

Shipping to a buisness would have to be UPS, I dont believe USPS Parcel Post ships to commercial addresses. UPS is $45.25 Ground. If it can go to a residence in that zip its $35.99 USPS .

78 w/Gas Tank

Hello Cumminscruiser.... how much for one shipped to 77388, for a '78? (w/Gas Tank) Thanks BT2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom