For Sale Seat Frame for Aftermarket Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What wall/size tubing is that? I have a couple beefy friends and don't want them bouncing off of the gas tank under the seat while going down a trail. No flex? Thanks.

Aftermarket Seat Frame

The tube is Ø1 1/4"heavy wall. If you buddys can fit in the seats the frame will hold them fine. I have been asked once for an extra foot which I provided but he sent it back becouse he though he did not need it.

Do you make the seat frame for gas tank under cruisers? 1981 up. Thanks.

Does anyone have pics of their frame mounted with different seats?

Seat Frames '72

How long would it take to send a frame kit for my '72 FJ40? Would I need to do anything special to the tub?

Seat Frames ?

Possibly the same question answered earlier could you add and extra foot or support in the back? when you taper pipes down have you welded a smaller diameter pipe to the inside to connect your main frame rails? Or is that material machined off main rails and mounting spots? Dave Looks good! can you post a couple close ups of connections floor and main rails Thanks

Last edited:
Aftermarket Seat Frame

It takes me about one week to make the frame for the '72. As for the extra foot I can give you an extra foot if you like. Where the foot meets the chassis I have a slip fit tube that gives you some adjustment in height. Then you just weld it there.

I'll post a couple of pictures tomorrow of the chassis connection.

Thanks.

how much to ship to 92663? has anybody used beard super seats with these brackets?thanks

Aftermarket Seat Frame

Shipping to 92663 is $18.85 via USPS parcel post, I can ship any way you want but it might cost a little more. I not familiar with your type of seat but if you send me a couple of pictures of it's mounting I'll make sure it works for you.

I totall flaked on posting the foot pictures this weekend, I'll do so this evening. I worked on wiring in my FJ40 this weekend 'till my eyes bled.:eek:

Aftermarket Seat Frame

Here is the foot detail. I heli-arc the foot to the small tube that give a little height adjustment. When you get it level then weld the gap, usually it welds the large tube to the foot.
P5031350.jpg

ill send you some pics of the bottom mounting tabs and side view.they are used for off road racing they are like the mastercraft rubicon and 3g.what is the best form of payment?what would the total amount be including shipping?thanks

Aftermarket Seat Frame

The cost is $175.00 + $18.85 shipping in your case. $193.85 total. I prefer paypal but you could send a check, M/O something like that. Paypal is to my email address cumminscruiser@sbcglobal.net, if you want to pay a different way PM me and I'll give you my address.

Thanks,

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom