Runs for the fourth Saturday of every month. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, now you want to add littering to our bag of tricks?:hillbilly:

Are you serious? Your comparing geocaching to littering? If so, let me know as I don’t want to affiliate the club with anything considered littering.
:rolleyes:

Are you serious? Your comparing geocaching to littering? If so, let me know as I don’t want to affiliate the club with anything considered littering.
:rolleyes:

Did you notice the :hillbilly:? :confused:

I would guess that in the strictest interpretation of the slogan; "If you pack something in, please pack it back out." It would be called littering, leaving something there that isn't naturally occurring? But I have never inquired as to how the agencies feel about geocaching?:meh:

Did you notice the :hillbilly:? :confused:

I would guess that in the strictest interpretation of the slogan; "If you pack something in, please pack it back out." It would be called littering, leaving something there that isn't naturally occurring? But I have never inquired as to how the agencies feel about geocaching?:meh:

Tread lightly RESPONSIBLE GEOCACHING <link:hillbilly:

Nice link Phil!

Kevin,

I thought you were kidding when you said we were only going to be allowed on trails that had been tested, weighed, measure and certified to be kid safe by Obama appointees.

What do I know?:hillbilly:

On a serious note, there are several existing geocaches in the canyon and surrounding area. Part of the trip will be to try and help the kids find one and sign in. I’ll hold off on any geo tokens with anything csc on it.

On a serious note, there are several existing geocaches in the canyon and surrounding area. Part of the trip will be to try and help the kids find one and sign in. I’ll hold off on any geo tokens with anything csc on it.

I don't think it is a problem, as long as it's not on wilderness area, done responsibly, is not where people are trampling plants, close to ruins, etc.

We need to designate a meeting spot and time for this run. Some of us have an extra CB to loan if someone does not have a radio, we also have handheld radios to loan.

This threads purpose was to discuss the possibility of doing a monthly run and not to plan this months run. Shouldn't there be a separate post for the run? (see post #19 :hillbilly: )

Also, how is it determined who will be responsible for next months run (no not me right now :flipoff2:)

Does the previous (this) month's run organizer - in this case Cook - open up his run thread to ask for being next months run organizer volunteer and pass it along to the next CSC'r?

:hmm: Or is it Cook from here on out - forever? :hillbilly::lol:

Cook for Run Coordinator!

Cook is doing a great job, I say he keeps it until he gets sick of it and finds/trains a suitable replacement.

Cook is doing a great job, I say he keeps it until he gets sick of it and finds/trains a suitable replacement.

Seems to be catching :hmm:

At the eight year mark we will check in with him :rolleyes:

seconded

I'm in for the 28th...

:eek:

Is it too early to establish a time and meeting place? How long of a day are you anticipating being out, etc, etc, etc. I know its only 3 days out but this new format of preplanning is hard to get use too.

what do you say Pete?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom