Builds Rub A Dub Dub, Pablo's Got A New Tub!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No need to re-hash things that have already been posted, but I do want to catalog what I already posted, and then get to the new stuff.

8 years ago (to the day) yesterday, the tub came off:

4-8-12-001-jpg.619611

Last edited:
I was thinking it does not make much sense to re-hash the details I had already posted, so let's just pick up where I left off.
It looks like the last details I posted were in April of '13. Back then the paint crew had cut the wheel openings on the new tub, finished the front fenders, and test fit the hardtop to the new tub to make sure everything lined up:
dsc08593-jpg.735343

Last edited:
Going to the 70 series front turn signals meant we could not use the 40 series external hood latches in their original location.

When we had the fenders on for a test fit, we fitted the bibs and figured out the new location of latches:

DSC08559.JPG

10-20-12 001.jpg

After the move:

4-21-13 037.jpg

Last edited:
Getting my pictures organized, I found more pictures of the driver side floor replacement.

This was happening at the same time as the rocker replacement, so I guess we will look at the floor next!

Happy Monday, I hope you all are doing well.

No good pictures of the original driver side floor.

This is what I could find, right after the tub came off:

4-8-12 006.jpg

I can't remember where I got the replacement floor, I am sure I can figure it out. Here is the replacement going in:

10-20-12 010.jpg

10-21-12 008.jpg

10-21-12 009.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom