RTH! Putting gas in the tank! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

But I want it to quit smoking!

I think a gallon of O'Henry's Wet n Dry roof patch in the radiator, or crankcase, will pretty much guarantee that you won't see anymore smoke. Less than $20 at your favorite hardware supply!

I think a gallon of O'Henry's Wet n Dry roof patch in the radiator, or crankcase, will pretty much guarantee that you won't see anymore smoke. Less than $20 at your favorite hardware supply!

I was thinking cold turkey or nicorette.

This is my favorite thread ever.

Also, mine started smoking...should I just put cold turkey directly into the radiator to make it stop?

Did you not watch the most recent episode of Archer? You're supposed to put an egg in and it'll cook on its way to the leak and plug the leak. It's the classic Spanish Omelette fix!

If you are serious maybe you should take the bus and sell your truck

Don't tell me what to do.:flipoff2:

I was thinking cold turkey or nicorette.
LOL :hillbilly: Cold turkey will reduce the weight of your cruiser by a pack of ciggies so that should me good for at least 0.7mpg but it will cause you to gain weight by overeating. Keep on smoking gets my vote. Just put an orange racing stripe down the side and it will solve all your problems.

IMAG0116.jpg
IMAG0115.jpg

Not my personal best, but close. Once I pumped 25.13 gallons

Drove 357 mikes on one tank of 87 octane, I'd say 90% highway under 65mph. Millage is uncorrected for the 285/75R16 tires on my rig.

Great info here, sub'd!

The best way to get better mileage is to beat the body panels of your cruiser so it has dimples like a golf ball.

Hammers and bats the the SST for this.

No way man. Weld a cage to the exhaust and put a pork butt in there. 18 hours later you will be in culinary heaven

And now,,, we get to the quiz: How many tanks of fuel does it take to get to heaven? Bonus points; if it's metric fuel, more or less?

And now,,, we get to the quiz: How many tanks of fuel does it take to get to heaven? Bonus points; if it's metric fuel, more or less?
Unladen? English or African?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom