Replacing Radiator Hoses (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yesterday my lower pipe to radiator hoses blew a hole and leaked most of my coolant. I figured I might as well replace all of the radiator hoses. Can someone direct me towards the best way to buy them all? I have seen kits with just the three large hoses, kits with the three large ones plus smaller ones, and kits with everything and clamps. I’d like to buy hoses and clamps and do it all in one go! Thanks in advance. Should I also do a coolant flush since I’ll have to add more? It was green coolant.

You could try your local Toyota dealer parts dept.

As mentioned, some other PM including a new OEM Themostat while you're in there. IME they can go bad without warning.

If the heat control valve on the firewall is the original now is a good time to replace it along with any other hoses that appear to be leaking/swelling.

Edited: OP's working on a 3FE not 1FZFE

Last edited:
Just go to your dealer the hoses are cheep and the OEM clamps you have now are probably fine to reuse or buy new clamps from Toyota. If you have never replaced the thermostat that’s a good one to replace also t stat o ring.

Sounds good! It’s a 1991. So 3FE. Thank you.

The 2 small hoses that attach to the thermostat housing (16264-61010) are available from Toyota.
There are also 3 soft lines that feed the oil cooler on the right side of the motor. All still available.
15777-61030
99556-30210
90445-24039

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom