rear body mounts (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love tools!!

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
Been silently toiling. STOCKED on the results. Oh my stars!
When it goes well it is so satisfying.
New stainless bolts and such/ POR 15/ Linex

Went to put in the bench latch that I had gotten long time ago and was blessed with this next project.

IMG_0344.JPG

View attachment 1519620 View attachment 1519621 View attachment 1519622 View attachment 1519623 Been silently toiling. STOCKED on the results. Oh my stars!
When it goes well it is so satisfying.
New stainless bolts and such/ POR 15/ Linex

Went to put in the bench latch that I had gotten long time ago and was blessed with this next project.

View attachment 1519619

Looks awesome. Is the rusty spot your passenger inner wheel well? Think of how much more sluggish your car will be as it gets heavier with fresh new metal

It never ends my friend. By the time you get it done, it's time to start over. :) The seat looks great.

I have some really bad stuff going on over head. Was thinking of doing a poptop type thing since I was going to be there anyway.

Thoughts

That is what I want to accomplish. Idea is to have it pop up for sleeping and, as well, live in, while being able to support a fully loaded rack scenario on top.

I am imagining an internal frame like what you have in yours, attached to Some kind of lifting system.

Way out of my present skill set!

thats not even close to bad yet for a pig , most of ours were way worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom