rear body mounts (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As soon as I get the led resistors in I will begin my new project!! Heck Yeah! NEW FRONT FLOOR PANS ANS SUPPORTS!

Having a bit of trouble with the picture thing.

We went wheeling the other day and took some cool video but cant seem to get the pics up. I used those front lockers and was quite stoked with the way it seemed to make things easier. I keep thinking that it might just not be that hard, but maybe it's the lockers that are making it easy. There was a trail that I could not do the last time with the rear lockers and this time I chickened out. Getting out of the spot last time made my knees knock!

Got some time to get on with the turnsignal LED situation and did some quick you tube research. All of the videos had +constant, +blinker, and ground wires coming out of the back. Of coarse landcruisers don't. I have a solid green, which is the constant running lights and then I have a green and white, which seems to be the blinker, and a green and yellow, which I have no idea about. I realize that the ground is based off the housing so there is no ground wire coming off the connector. What is the magic here?

I tried to connect the resistor in with using the green/white to the green/yellow- no joy.
Tried to use the green/yellow and provide an extra wire to a ground- no joy.

Beyond the connection the wires split off into each bulb getting a solid green and a green and white.

IMG_0181.JPG

GetAttachmentThumbnail

I decided to put down the whole led thing and finally got to weld together some of the parts I got from Bobm. Can you guess which I did and which Bobm did? I fugure that with the grinding I did and that the other side will be hidden for eternity, once in they will be unable to be told appart!

Yes
I have a hard time practicing welding unless I have a project. Practice practice practice and maybe someday I can do some welds that I am stocked on

My pretty little pig is stuck half way up the Miller Jeep Trail! Was doing the crux and twisted my rear drive shaft into a candy cane! After hours of hi lift wrenching and someone showed up with a wench we made it to a spot where it could just get off the trail.
It's is amazing how the front even locked does not get the trick done.

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

Just some cool pics. It ain't an adventure unless something goes wrong! At least it was an easy fix which provided for an easy escape!
Just a cool Cruzer pic

Last edited:
Next time ill get some pics of the chicks too. Didn"t know that that would be acceptable to post. And these girls would have been good to post! Bikinis look really cool too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom