Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I still have one unclaimed case at the house. Payment is due to @roadstr6 for it, still, I believe.

20190624_165347.jpg

That looks like the one to buy right there.
I can send paypal now if it comes loaded :)

If it has no taker i think @jamesurq may have wanted one.

Its value is ruined. He destroyed the OEM foam to fit beer cans!!!

The one for sale has full OEM foam.

(edit: no bait and switch intended! )

It would be $5 extra for my custom version . . . payment to me directly. :)

Looking for a few plow discs. Couldn’t find what I wanted on Craigslist but I’m sure there is some old farm implement lot somewhere around Durham / Raleigh.

Will be using them to make a couple bird baths similar to the below but with some old leaf springs.

C67E024A-7143-4C32-B9E3-5AEDE4FE2E6F.jpeg

^not sure about old ones but Agrisupply in Garner is where I’d look for new ones cheap.

^^ Are all the cases already sold? Interested in anything rolling like the Pelican cases.

^^ Are all the cases already sold? Interested in anything rolling like the Pelican cases.
Cases are sold. The place I bought them from did have some larger Pelican rollers for $40 or so. Next time I get by there I will take some pics and post them up with details.

@roadstr6 Thank you. I would need to use them for work so presentation is important. The harder foam packing would be something nice to have to modify the inside. Depending on size I may see if you would be kind enough to pick up two or three. I will PM my number.

Guys. My friend owns patriotcases.net if you need something new. I will see if I can get us a ONSC code for a discount.

Anyone got an old junk F or 2F flywheel that’s in their way? Need it for a non cruiser project.

I told you to tale the engines that were sitting at my yard....
Anyone got an old junk F or 2F flywheel that’s in their way? Need it for a non cruiser project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom