Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This

Been eyeing that on mud. Truck belongs to @landonridge. Sucks to see it went but at least he hs a 96 still it sounds like. Chime in and say hello or come out to a CLT meet up some time.

Would make an outstanding smoker - similar to those that cost $5K+

+

I find this interesting for some reason - especially given all the laundry we do here at the B&B:

5600 miles. Has a good 15K more in it before work is needed! :)

Who wants to go in on a Unimog Share?!? LOOK AT THIS THING! amazing

Tell me you couldn't wheel that thing like a boss. Looks kinda top heavy, though apparently a plastic (fiberglass??) body. Love it.

How about this too - 10K miles 1 owner Twin Turbo Supra - it is an auto, though:

Looks like a 97 Land cruiser hit the LKQ yard in Charlotte today. I don't have any more details other than that.

Looks like a 97 Land cruiser hit the LKQ yard in Charlotte today. I don't have any more details other than that.

LKQ is a pull a part type deal right?

4 Wheel Parts is Doing buy 3 get one free on select Pro Comp and Mickey Thompson Tires. There are some really good deals on there with free shipping. You can get 4 Pro Comp 35x12.5r15 MTs for $600

Pics look really nice too! Not a wrecked vehicle. Looks complete. Probably just died, sat for a while and got sent away to be dismembered. I'll try to go out and look at it next week and report back.

Can someone grab me the a frames off it? That price is too cheap to pass up ;)

I guess I should say I'm kidding about that.

If you want to be part of the Subaru crowd, but you prefer the reliability of your Toyota:

@JohnVee for brother in DC area:

@JohnVee

Richmond 156K miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom