Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't imagine what that will go for... My dream build is a 1st gen access cab Tundra with a SAS and bobbed cage/bed like @NCTrey133 's SweetBrown80 so I've been searching them a lot. >300k with significant rust is still in the $10k range, it is CRAZY... wouldn't surprise me to see that thing go for >$50k
Wow! We got our double cab SR5 1st gen Tundra in Oct 2019. 116K miles and $12K out the door.

Interesting on BAT - hard to find a 2005/2006 access cab with 4WD to begin with:

Don’t get any ideas. That custom second battery tray you have is worth at least $9 more than what this one goes for.

Trekker!! Don't see those everyday... Seller said someone from Raleigh is already OTW
trekker.JPG

For sale. New Westinghouse 4.6 cuft compact refrigerator. College dorm or for small beverages of your choice. Model number WH46TS1E. Purchased price $260.00. Has not been used. Plans changed. Sale price $175.00. SOLD
4E4856C9-FDB7-4EBC-9DB5-1F7AF36D8E7E.jpeg
F973A8E4-FA50-47EB-B738-B118341BF1DA.jpeg
04EB9706-9D12-4308-BEC1-A7704ACEB1A0.jpeg
Thanks
Shane

Last edited:
No affiliation....

View attachment 2784744

Which one of you a-holes is coming to pick this up? My wife actually reached out on her own about it and somebody from out of town put a deposit on it and is driving in this weekend.

It’s probably got a ton of hidden rust and rotted out internals…not worth driving for 😉

Last edited:
Sir, you specifically said “a-holes”. Just to let you in on a little family secret, my mother was Dutch.
There’s only 2 things I hate in world…intolerance…and the Dutch..

Don’t know if this is the right place to post this but here we go, I have a friend of a friend in Walhalla(upstate), SC who does fab work and just made a bumper for a LX470 I thought some of y’all might be interested in. He does great work and could make a bumper or really anything for anything. But here is what he made. He is jc_customs001 on Instagram and I can get more info and I have more pictures if anyone is interested.
9FBFCCAD-00B4-4C24-83DB-98FDF5C0E1EE.jpeg
C3FF6AD0-1708-44EB-9631-324088CCE8FF.jpeg

73A99F39-1E89-49BB-80A8-45E9F016C4BD.jpeg

@40LandCruising I like that bumper. I want the exact one with no swing outs and side quarter protection. Please send contact info. Thank you.

That is a fantastic looking rear bumper

@40LandCruising I like that bumper. I want the exact one with no swing outs and side quarter protection. Please send contact info. Thank you.
He said messaging him on Facebook is the best way to contact him because he looses phone numbers. Here is his Facebook:

Facebook.com/jccustoms001

Anyone have a reliable sedan/small SUV that they’d sell for around $6000?

My son is targeting replacement of his 02 Celica GT for the end of November. It needs a new front bumper cover and it apparently chews through about a quart of oil every 2-3 tanks. He’s decided to upgrade to something newer. Ideally a Corolla, civic, Camry, Accord, CRV, RAV4, etc.

Also if anyone’s interested in the Celica before I fix it, let me know.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom