Price check, 85 4Runner SR5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I picked up a gx470 last year with intentions to build it up. Things have changed, that's the family hauler for now. I've been looking At first gen runners, and I've come across an 85 sr5 in fair condition. What's the going rate? It is a manual and the 22re. Interior in good condition. This is unmolested, bone stock. Thanks everyone!

Depends on the what the words "fair condition" means. $1k - $2. Higher if it's in good shape and modified, without getting hacked.

Sorry, I was a bit vague. The paint is dull, some small dents/dings. No rust. Most of the interior is intact, minus a few little things center console pieces and a few things on the doors. Runs and drives good.

It all depends on location. A rust-free 85 in good shape would sell for 3500+ here easy.

All of the first-gen 4Runners in the southeast (Florida/Georgia) are priced so high that I had figured they were climbing, nation-wide, like 60 Series and 80 Series Land Cruisers. $3500 would be the absolute minimum asking price in my area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom