Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60

NookShneer

GOLD Star

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

I like the glittery blue color 😁

Any market in repro the headlight washer reservoir?
I don’t know anyone that has a good one or can actually use one.

Thankfully early 60’s didn’t get gifted with that concern.
I've looked into the reservoir a couple times now. Unless 1000 piece quantity order, the costs are astronomical.

These clamshells are blow mold injected and an overrun from someone else's roll of the dice several years ago. They basically said they got tired of dealing with them. They are all blue.... nothing I can do about that. I'm waiting on a final count and price. The fit is perfect. I bought 4 of them. One for Poppy and one for DINGO. I'll paint them both with SEM Color Coat.

Funny thing is they contacted me to see if I was interested. WELL YEAH! Anything else for a 60??? They are looking to see if they or their old partners have anything else left for the 60s.

J

NookShneer

GOLD Star

I've looked into the reservoir a couple times now. Unless 1000 piece quantity order, the costs are astronomical.

These clamshells are blow mold injected and an overrun from someone else's roll of the dice several years ago. They basically said they got tired of dealing with them. They are all blue.... nothing I can do about that. I'm waiting on a final count and price. The fit is perfect. I bought 4 of them. One for Poppy and one for DINGO. I'll paint them both with SEM Color Coat.

Funny thing is they contacted me to see if I was interested. WELL YEAH! Anything else for a 60??? They are looking to see if they or their old partners have anything else left for the 60s.

J
People reaching out to you for 60 series stuff. Looks like you have established yourself.

Think that would be a good place to be.

Congrats.

Top Bottom