Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olive branch area is probably the best area in the 100 mile radius of the Memphis area. I reside a few miles south of olive branch in the MS Delta. Lots of good cruiser folks around these parts.

The OB area is nice and a little away form the rat race in Memphis. We would more than likely buy land and build somewhere outside the area. 10-20 miles away is about perfect for us.

Northern California will be losing a great resource, but I don't blame you one bit.

...and blue is generally my favorite color

If you guys hurry, you can catch the pollen season. It’s the closest we get to snow :grinpimp:

Looking forward to having you in the neighborhood!

🍺

I'm all for the move! the east coast could stand to gain some Cruiser shops! I think we are on the cusp of a boom out here.
If you guys hurry, you can catch the pollen season. It’s the closest we get to snow :grinpimp:

Family has a beach house Atlantic Beach, NC and we visit Alexandria, VA several times a year so parts runs would be doable to the East Coast....

Looking forward to having you in the neighborhood!

🍺

Better make that 🍺🍺🍺🍺 or a few more when you hang with me... But the BBQ and eats will be worth the drink!

J

I'm all for the move! the east coast could stand to gain some Cruiser shops! I think we are on the cusp of a boom out here.

Family has a beach house Atlantic Beach, NC and we visit Alexandria, VA several times a year so parts runs would be doable to the East Coast....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom