Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awnings you say??!! Glad to see you are settling in!

C,

I'll have both regular 2 meter and a few batwings with wall and floor kits. We are in a hotel until Saturday. Driver called and said he'd be here Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning for sure.......

J

C,

I'll have both regular 2 meter and a few batwings with wall and floor kits. We are in a hotel until Saturday. Driver called and said he'd be here Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning for sure.......

J
And just like that, I'm getting the stink eye from the Mrs.! Lol :rofl:

How the hell can it take more than two days to get from Green River to Redding??!! Are they transporting your stuff in covered wagons??!!

How the hell can it take more than two days to get from Green River to Redding??!! Are they transporting your stuff in covered wagons??!!

Since you asked.........

The original truck was supposed to pickup on Oct 30 and deliver Nov 5-6th. That driver called and said he needed to pick up on Oct 28th and we weren't ready. SO, that truck re-routed elsewhere and they dispatched another truck from Longmont, CO to pick up on Nov 1 and STILL supposed to have the 6th delivery date.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, as of the 8th per the contract North American Van Lines is paying a daily stipend for each day they are late. I'd have to verify the amount, but IIRC its 126.00 a day, which covers about 65% of our daily cost right now.

J

LOL... when I worked in manufacturing we always told our customers when they would question delivery dates that we had sent it via Drunk Donkey.

Table is ready to go!

J

IMG_20171123_113414937.jpg
IMG_20171123_120551258.jpg
IMG_20171123_113425767.jpg

Is that antifreeze?

Well after 20 days in a hotel the moving van arrived today. Unloaded and can start somewhat of a normal life again.

Shop 1 is at 90%, Shop #2 is at 50% and house is at 20%....

The real kicker is we hired North American... NA picked up in WY... BUT ALLIED DELIVERED... The driver said they handle quite a few of NA's contracts. Another thing that's funny is Allied bid the move and were 4300.00 higher than NA.... GO FIGURE??? o_O

OH THE JOYS!!!!!!!!!!

J

IMG_20171125_081250368.jpg
IMG_20171125_081237424.jpg

Glad to see you are finally getting things squirt away J. Here is to seeing like get back to "normal" again... whatever that is!

More room was made today. @Kmonty66 came up and bought my 100. Great to meet MUD guys.

I had a guy swing by the shop yesterday with a 83- FJ60 and looks like I may take that off his hands.... ;) But I need to get Poppy finished up and started on other 60 and 80 projects.

Been looking at houses all afternoon. :eek: BEER TIME NOW!

J

Nice.

That table is my dream. One day dammit. One question, how do you move big heavy metal stock over to the table? Muscle or a crane?

TMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom