Pig Picture Album (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Trails cover photo

@riderjgs

B5D0B0CF-DB0A-4173-B498-87E8E032C0F0.jpeg

John Bricker’s (inkpot) Old FJ55

Top pic circa 2004
Bottom pic after he sold it

Supposed to be owned by someone in northern Utah now

Rig is waay tall - had a near tip on pretty much every outing, but always managed to come back down on all fours

View attachment 1766677

View attachment 1766678

I'm the proud owner of this one now. Definitely tall! I drove it 800 miles home from AZ. Needs a lot of work but it's a perfect project for my 10 year old and I!

Does it still have the 350 with the Ranger and stock LC trans?

It does still have a 350, but a new one that @relic swapped in. The ranger and stock gears are still in it.

From my archives, a couple pics for the album...

This first one is somewhere between 2001 - 2002. The Cruiser briefly sported chrome spokes (blasphemy) and 33” Mud Kings, and a sweet light bar.

871E683A-7BEF-4388-9CCC-0E7DFBBF002D.jpeg

This is at our first Pig Run in 03’. The grey 55 was a guy named Jeff Logan, with J Bricker’s old pig in the background.

CB113FA7-4BF0-4ACA-AE3D-1BE341782873.jpeg

Group photo

ADAEC632-47F7-4CDC-B359-1DA32FFB0F64.jpeg

I won’t copy paste here but a H U G E pig is newly posted in another thread of same name.

Wow it’s :censor: tall

Tested out new tie rod ends and drag link last weekend by doing one of Colorado's most challenging trails over Schofield Pass. No carnage but also no poser pics since I was a little busy behind the wheel. Here's a pic of us after dealing successfully with the Devil's Punchbowl and another at a rest stop at the bottom. Have done Schofield many times in vehicles ranging form a stock '49 Jeep to a brand new '73 FJ40 and also in the Pig but this was the first time going from top to bottom so a different experience.
No ragging on the Jeep...the driver has had his hands on virtually every nut and bolt on the Frankencruiser from the initial body swap to tie rod ends last week. It'd still be up on blocks like so many other long term projects except for him. Final pic is from a building just outside of Marble on the bottom side of Schofield...thought you all would enjoy it even if it rips off "Lonesome Dove." Believe there was a Tejas license plate on the crew cab.

Schofield 2.jpeg
Schofield 3.jpeg
Schofield 4.jpeg

My friend here local has the FC187 built Pig Buggy.

I so wish I still had the slightest interest in rock whomping so I could put it in inventory but I just have lost all desire.

It’s truly a work of art. And could be purchased for less than 1/4 the fab costs.

View attachment 1763680

Rest in peace Damon original owner builder of this 55

From Surf and turf , years ago ? you guys might like it

full moon rise-3(1).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom