Events/Trails Pig Party 2019 (1 Viewer)

What Type of Pig Party?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm ready 🤣. This is how NorEasters deal with Winter ☺

I believe we're going to book a room for Tuesday night at a motel, spend Tues. with Cruiser Dan and then head out with the group Wed. not going to set up camp for Tuesday night. We'll be driving for a few days and will want to clean up and rest Tuesday night (party) before heading out Wed. I hope the dates are final.

Bob, only you...shorts and flip flops in the snow!

I am not in Bobm's state of mind . but is it 13 here this morning

Scrapdaddy , what notell are you thinking of?

Are many others who plan on notelling it near the pig museum. group rendevuez ???

X2 re: Little America.

Here's a look at the snow we dug out of two days in a row in Durango Thurs and Fri. Bonnie's BMW is somewhere under there. Depth on the roof in pic #2 is just one day's worth.

Durango 1.jpg

Durango 2.jpg

People are shoveling their roofs off like crazy, up here! Mine just avalanched and almost buried my Pig! Can’t snowblow fast enough, random power outages, and.......worst of all.....I can’t get to the danged Ski Resort!!!! Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!

Looks like Utah has some significant snowpack as well. This map gives the current snowpack percentages.....anything over 125 could be a stubborn melt off. Fingers crossed for a warm April/May.
Not, of course, that we don’t have experience bustin thru said stubborn snow, a la PP17! Lol.

76BA0B0A-7C36-40C7-8B6B-727AB314B897.jpeg

New pig essential, toboggans.
Might have to get a new sleeping bago_O

That’s just gonna affect high elevation snowpack, like we dealt with at PP17.

Might screw up plans to run a few trails, but remember we've been mired in a drought out here for several years. 40 million people in seven states and two countries that depend on the Colorado River appreciate all that moisture stored in the snowpack.

Might screw up plans to run a few trails, but remember we've been mired in a drought out here for several years. 40 million people in seven states and two countries that depend on the Colorado River appreciate all that moisture stored in the snowpack.
Totally!
I’m not sayin this is a bad thing, tho! Just trying to keep folks abreast of high elevation conditions that are likely to persist into the early/mid Summer. Reckon that affects a few of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom