Pig Party - 2018? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure the Pig will be ready for the trip. I may drive my expo built Taco.

Funny story, well to me at least. When I headed to Ouray in August from Michigan in my 80 two summers ago, I did the whole trip with my windows down, tunes crankin' and rolling. I hit Denver and I finally realized that everyone but me had their air on and windows up. Not to knock on people making it happen every day, but I was on vacation and in a fine place so no heat could stop me (it was 90°). When I can make the next Pig Party, I couldn't care less how hot it is, I'm comin!

Funny story, well to me at least. When I headed to Ouray in August from Michigan in my 80 two summers ago, I did the whole trip with my windows down, tunes crankin' and rolling. I hit Denver and I finally realized that everyone but me had their air on and windows up. Not to knock on people making it happen every day, but I was on vacation and in a fine place so no heat could stop me (it was 90°). When I can make the next Pig Party, I couldn't care less how hot it is, I'm comin!
If selling one more of those 80 series roof racks would help get you there I’m in.

Well well well,
Is it time to take a tally of all the swine that have been fattening their sows for the mud hole to mud hole trip across the US of A or do we just wait for a sow belly surprise. Although it doesn't matter how many cahones de cerdo it takes to make a wallow. Best be assured that the cute curly tails of those tat can't make it will sorrowly be missed and wishes will be made that their pig stink could have made it. I tried to do a spread sheet one time but then I had to go see a doctor for a shot of penicillin. But then again I barely made it myself last time. All those threats you folks made back at camp about hunting me down and dragging me the rest of the way on a trailer were the vibes that pulled me through. Let's those vibes to all how are struggling to make this one. Here here!!!

9374D627-DE9E-4421-9C78-68EF57EA1BCC.jpeg
Here is the first design Brian has given me. Your thoughts /opinions please.

Your thoughts /opinions please.

I really like the pig, he did a great job!

Things I would change, the rock between the front bumper and 18 makes the bumper look unusually long and I would lower or raise it so it’s not straight in line with the bumper. The font for every word is a different size and it’s a bit distracting, I would try to make them similar sizing to make it flow a bit better. It would be nice to add location “DEMOTTE, AZ” like we did on the first shirt since we are holding these in different locations.

Looks great thanks for taking the torch on this one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom