Pig drivetrain questions- 2F/H55/Splitcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool thread. An H55 swap in my 76 is on the "maybe" list. Does the top cover that the H55 comes with work well on the piggie? I am co concerned about shifter placement. Thanks.

Subscribed, thanks for sharing.

12AC7971-9422-4B47-9527-96FC826BADF3.jpeg
88DCAF63-5C6E-47BF-9814-87D27441DFD5.jpeg

The driveshaft length is 28 3/4. That length will almost certainly be different than stock due to the way I installed the shackle reversal kit. I can’t wait to see how you figure out the fan clutch. I tried that too but didn’t retry when all the stuff I had didn’t fit. I used a Ron Davis 4 core radiator with a trans cooler. That may be wider too?

To close the loop on this I got the motor and I have the fan clutch and fan and it’s dead on balls 8” head to tip of the fan.

9BADB8B9-975C-46D1-89A1-48B122EAC976.jpeg

To close the loop on this I got the motor and I have the fan clutch and fan and it’s dead on balls 8” head to tip of the fan.

Would you post the Cruiser Outfitters part numbers on those. I need to do a fan clutch upgrade on one of my rigs and this length looks right

Would you post the Cruiser Outfitters part numbers on those. I need to do a fan clutch upgrade on one of my rigs and this length looks right

Prada, Tundra 17" is FANB75020

Clutch needs to match your waterpump

I’m using a non-oil cooler waterpump from a FJ40

Part number is on page 1 of this thread

Water Pump - EGW61070
Fan Clutch - FAN61120
Fan Blade - FANB75020

:D

Water Pump - EGW61070
Fan Clutch - FAN61120
Fan Blade - FANB75020

:D

Is this fan clutch special in any way? As in shallower?

Is the early waterpump I’m using shallower than a 60 waterpump?

Is this fan clutch special in any way? As in shallower?

Is the early waterpump I’m using shallower than a 60 waterpump?

The fan clutch is the standard height. The water pump is the same as the 60, just different config. The fan blade was really the key to the lower over-all-height.

So a 60 series pump with oil cooler and this clutch and fan blade will have same dimensions as the without cooler pump? This is great work, guys. I had given up on a clutch option for the pig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom