Pics of Green FJ40s - The BEST color. - show us what you have!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I got the vinyl wrap a couple years ago, I had them wrap the bezel and lid also. That was ok at first, but I always felt it didn't look quite right. So this fall when I finished restoring my hardtop rain gutter and put the soft top away, I removed the green wrap from the lid and bezel. Now all is right with the world again!:clap:
18438C78-4D62-4D0B-9CD8-EAC4AF365835_1_105_c.jpeg
83B7C5FC-6524-4E63-8276-A3FB70C0E02B_1_105_c.jpeg

When I got the vinyl wrap a couple years ago, I had them wrap the bezel and lid also. That was ok at first, but I always felt it didn't look quite right. So this fall when I finished restoring my hardtop rain gutter and put the soft top away, I removed the green wrap from the lid and bezel. Now all is right with the world again!:clap:View attachment 3469620View attachment 3469622
what roof rack are you using?

what roof rack are you using?
It is a Kaymar FJ40 model roof rack w/mesh. I bought it through Man-a-Fre in 08/2004. The mounting rail is contoured to fit the FJ40 roof shape. It was about $500 plus a little over $200 shipping at 110 lbs.

When I got the vinyl wrap a couple years ago, I had them wrap the bezel and lid also. That was ok at first, but I always felt it didn't look quite right. So this fall when I finished restoring my hardtop rain gutter and put the soft top away, I removed the green wrap from the lid and bezel. Now all is right with the world again!:clap:View attachment 3469620View attachment 3469622
Cool Cruiser and 6-pounder gun, congrats mate!

Last edited:
I dig it but thought Lunar Rock is gray, not green.
The new Toyota Cement color is definitely gray, but Lunar Rock looks green to me, and most people think the same. The light really plays with it, too.

I found this discussion:

Is a lunar rock XLE green or grey?
  • I also have a lunar rock XLE, it's technically green according to Toyota but I would say sage is the closest common color. Well when I registered it at the dealership the guy asked me if I wanted it to be called grey or green. I chose green bc there are so many cars with the color grey attached to it.

Oh, possible, did a quick web search.
9EADC3A2-D3B6-42AA-9ECB-ACBAD3FE5E5D.png

k
I saw this picture on Facebook and can't find who posted it. Can anyone give me a definitive answer on what color this is?

Looks like 1287 Niagara Green.

F5888765-479C-42F1-AB17-F7D78E38490F.png

27D3D926-003A-41DC-ABE9-17558C81F1B8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom