For Sale Performance MAF Housing Landtank - colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OhmStyles

Needs to win the lottery!
Threads
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ S O L D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a brand new, never used Performance MAF Housing by Landtank from AJIK Overland Exchange. This unit is brand new. Write up from webpage

Performance MAF Housing | Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser and Overland Gear.

Short Description
Gen IIl performance MAF housing includes o-ring seal and sensor mounting screws.

(Toyota OEM MAF sensor 22204-21010 is required with performance housing and will need to be sourced separately.)

I was going to add this to my truck this winter. Ended up getting a super charger and am doing a full rebuild so i decided to pass on installing this with all the new parts. I waited a few months for these to become available. i was able to snag one of a short production run by AJIK. The cost of the unit from them is $250 and with shipping cost me $268. Ill knock say $50 off the price?

S0, $220 includes shipping to lower 48 and cheaper if local pick up in Colorado.

Thanks for looking. I'll more parts to come from the rebuild including working short block, working radiator, etc.

Maf.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in the area and interested in the mag housing. Couldn't find any specs on their website as far as performance gains? Also what mar sensor is the one listed to go in the housing, can it be sourced at a u pull? What make models does that specific sensor come out of, cuz I'm sure buying one new at Toyota is mucho $$$$$.
Just looking for info and credentials on performance gains before spending the coin for a minimal change in performance

I have been trying to find it here on mud. I know i seen specs before i bought the gen III MAF. The sensor i believe is off a 100 series. If bought from toyota it is like 150 bucks for the sensor. Here is the link for the GenI Maf. it may be able to answer some of your questions.

LANDTANK performance MAF housing

"
As far as the benefits, you will see power gains during wide open throttle as shown in the dyno chart. However in the lower RPM range where the chart can't record people see smoother acceleration and shifting and better response.

Like any power adder. making more power means consuming more fuel. So if you are constantly laying into it you will likely see a small drop in economy. I personally don't see any difference but I'm also not using long division to determine that either." Landtank on Maf gen III

SOLD

Last edited:
@treerootCO may also have one available if someone wants to reach out to him.

If anyone has one for sale, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom