Wanted patina'd freeborn red PS fender apron (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have about 40 hoods; that’s about 35 too many! Nothing wrong with the hood. Give me a few days notice before you want to come up so I can transport it from home to the shop. I’ve dragged too many things from home that end up cluttering my work space for people that don’t follow through to move it on a maybe.

PP friends and family is fine Brian

Thanks Mark. Money has been sent. I will have Nate contact to arrange pick-up.
Sorry I didn’t get that out of your original VM. I thought Nate contacting me was the prerequisite to me arranging payment from you.

I can bring the hood down Thursday if Nate is planning a Thursday or Friday pick up. If it makes a difference, I’m ’around’ more innthe afternoons than mornings.

Mark, do you have any of those pre 68 aprons around? The ones that take the early emblem but no reflector. I can weld up the reflector holes if you have those. Thanks.

Mark, do you have any of those pre 68 aprons around? The ones that take the early emblem but no reflector. I can weld up the reflector holes if you have those. Thanks.
I thought I answered your want ad.🤔

You did but it was a while back. I am back at the plant working as a contract engineer so my time has been limited lately. I get too many things going and forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom