Paint job process has begun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Appropriate place to take the blue 100. Yellow is the complementary color of blue :cool:

287D53B9-4BA9-4409-8378-EDC2D602D357.jpeg
9C9EF148-432D-46B1-95D2-4B357D31C423.jpeg

I am now offering paint and bodywork for Land Cruisers. I will be posting new threads on it soon. I have access to apaint booth now, so all vehicles will be sprayed in the booth. Shipping can be arranged through riverrunner here on mud. PM me if interested.

I am now offering paint and bodywork for Land Cruisers. I will be posting new threads on it soon. I have access to apaint booth now, so all vehicles will be sprayed in the booth. Shipping can be arranged through riverrunner here on mud. PM me if interested.

Hell yes, that's awesome! I'm excited to see more unique colors come out of your shop.

Hell yes, that's awesome! I'm excited to see more unique colors come out of your shop.
Thanks! We will see where it goes. Thinking of building a 100 with a lift, tires, skids, roof rack, bumpers, sliders, and painting it quicksand then up for sale. Or maybe the green that was on the FJ. Might tackle that in a few months.

Thanks! We will see where it goes. Thinking of building a 100 with a lift, tires, skids, roof rack, bumpers, sliders, and painting it quicksand then up for sale. Or maybe the green that was on the FJ. Might tackle that in a few months.

Given the popularity of these vehicles I think there's a market for a small shop doing repeatable high quality, thorough builds. An ultra-lite version of what Singer does for 911's, perhaps. If you could strip down a rig, replace wear items, add a mild lift, sound deaden, armor and paint I bet you would have an audience.

Looking forward to what you do!

Cement hundo would be so sick!

you rang? but please pick a different custom color. i want to be the only cement grey up in here. lol
jYhIt3R.jpg
Wow! That’s sweet

New shop! 2000 sq ft of Land Cruiser bodywork fun. Paint booth is behind the shop.

My friend brought his 62 C10 out from CA and disassembled it. Eventually, I will paint it when I have time, but right now I have 3 Land Cruisers stuffed in the shop.

60392515049__4CC60FD4-B22E-484C-827D-3932F2F2B968.JPG
60504587141__B5F1E01D-8D4E-4859-9923-062D6FD72F30.JPG

Do you know what an average price would be for painting a 100 series
Mine is all faded, no dents tho
Wanted the trim removed and bondo the holes too

Last edited:
New shop! 2000 sq ft of Land Cruiser bodywork fun. Paint booth is behind the shop.

My friend brought his 62 C10 out from CA and disassembled it. Eventually, I will paint it when I have time, but right now I have 3 Land Cruisers stuffed in the shop.

View attachment 2232050View attachment 2232051
That is so sweet. A lift or two and your uptown ready to rock. Looks like spray foam insulation, to keep comfortable summer and winter....NICE! I'm so envious.

View attachment 2232050View attachment 2232051

That's very cool. I'm every shade of green over here with envy!

@kelly saad, I second the color choice, and a big amen and boom shock-a-locka. That new blue color Toyota is putting on their rigs is right on. I like the throw back WWII OD green too

@kelly saad is going to start a paint thread in the 60 series.... We got my Poppy rig in 3 coats of 309 Freeborn Red today. This is what you get from me for now.

HA!

:flipoff2:

Get in line guys, if you are wanting a refresh or a full color change, IMO you can't go wrong with Kelly. I'm very happy with the results. I've painted many cruisers (13 and a FEW other projects) and he is several steps ahead of me in technique and skill.

J

View attachment 2061663
I can damn near ID you in that reflection. Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom