ONSC Pelican Case Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Updated with new auction 28ea Pelican/Storm type cases, approx OD: 22" x 17" x 9". Qty does not match manifest. GL will tailgat... 28 cases in the lot the last time we tried there were 23 cases in the lot and it sold for $640 after fees it came to the equivalent of $31 per case. I think to make this happen we would have to look at committing about $35-40 per case for those interested based on some research. I will be in for at least one case at the price. If we win I would need payment within 48 hrs of auction close and we would need someone local to drive down to Bragg and pick up. Chime in and I will start a new list.

Last edited:
I'm in for a couple. I'm not sure exactly what they are worth but, $12-$15 each seem like a good deal.

Are there any fees plus the winning bid?
If they stay around that price point I'd take 2-4. At least 2 but would take as many as 4. Don't wanna hoard any.

I can also help facilitate bringing come of them west is someone from Raleigh or so wants to help out get them part way.

Yep, 2-4 sound great to me too.

For comparison, when i was sourcing surplus cases down in Orlando last summer, a similar sized pelican case was about 40-65 per case depending on size and condition. So, that is a steal of a deal.

There were smaller cases I was able to source about 25 a case.

As long as some are coming to GSO anyway I'll take 4.

As long as some are coming to GSO anyway I'll take 4.

if you do that, you can lay thin plywood or some other material over those for your sleeping platform.

I would take 2 as well, if available.

I would take 2

I will take 2 if available. Maybe keep a tally in the OP?

All are spoken for these things come up often. So I will keep an eye out there might be another lot as well on the same auction I will check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom