ONSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Highly recommend google keep. Wow.

My Grandmother will turn 100 this year in Wales. Baring a major issue I should be there and this happens that weekend. Looks like I've got my weekend planned out already. I vaguely remember going to a rally event with my grandad as a kid although I don't know if it was wrc and my mom doesn't know. Would be cool if it was as that would have been the group B era.

But for now I'll treat this as my first pro WRC event.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust, hiring again.

1st week
Late day one, late two more days. Long lunch 3 days

2nd week
Out all week with flu

3rd week
No show Monday, car broke down
FIRED, still waiting for him to pick up tools.

Trying to tidy up and organize my junk. Why the hell do I have at least 10 multimeters? And how is it that I can usually only find 2-3 of them?? Maybe this should go in the tool thread. At least @stevezero will eventually pop in here for enablement. I kind of hate that guy...then I come to my senses.

Trying to tidy up and organize my junk. Why the hell do I have at least 10 multimeters? And how is it that I can usually only find 2-3 of them?? Maybe this should go in the tool thread. At least @stevezero will eventually pop in here for enablement. I kind of hate that guy...then I come to my senses.
You need to Brazilian wax your shop to organize your junk

Tooooooo much information

I wanted to put clips on my steelies and throw a set of FJ40 hubcaps (for the 60)....

$300 for clips?!??!:smokin: um..

I have a set of 40 wheels that already have the clips for $400.

look for a VW bug clip option maybe. Seems I read someone did it before on mud ?!?

Last edited:
I wanted to put clips on my steelies and throw a set of FJ40 hubcaps (for the 60)....

$300 for clips?!??!:smokin: um..

Perhaps these will work:
Amazon product ASIN B007X5HLJI

Deo @cruiserjunktion put clips on a set of Tundra 17's. He runs them on his 55. He may have ponied up the $300 to City Racer for them, I don't know. You should ask him how he did his.

Deo @cruiserjunktion put clips on a set of Tundra 17's. He runs them on his 55. He may have ponied up the $300 to City Racer for them, I don't know. You should ask him how he did his.
No way I ponied up $300 for clips. You know me, I pulled them off some junk riveted steel wheels I had.

Last edited:
Our State magazine for March has a pretty cool section on off-roading in Uwharrie. The article and pics were taken during American Adventurist event last year. And they used this photo of an orangutan with a sweaty tshirt.....

230141C3-60E7-47F1-B00A-9781206F6527.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom