ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s where that ONSC Shat thread would come in handy.

How would that work - we post up pictures of others we catch taking a poo?

Just how often are you catching people doing that?????

I'm sure it's easy if you just stand around in a public bathroom

If Pee Wee can do it, why can't all of us?

PeeWeeHermanShow 28a.jpg

Came across an all ferrari (mostly) cars and coffee after hitting the yota dealer.

-1552852031048.jpg
-1552852030122.jpg
-1552852030416.jpg
-1552852030852.jpg

Looks cool and easy and inexpensive. Just leave them in your truck all the time.

Ingnoring the underlying politics I think its a neat story. My favorite part is how the guy doesnt want to sell it back in cased it helps his campaign.

The stickers comments cracked me up

Please tell me that your wife was the surgeon. ;)

FYI (for anybody contemplating this procedure) - Lay on the couch with a bag of peas for 2-3 days. Don't do a damn thing that involves lifting or carrying. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Better safe than sorry. DON'T ask me how I know, please. Pro tip - schedule it for a Friday morning or Thursday afternoon, taking off Friday of course.

FYI (for anybody contemplating this procedure) - Lay on the couch with a bag of peas for 2-3 days. Don't do a damn thing that involves lifting or carrying. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Better safe than sorry. DON'T ask me how I know, please. Pro tip - schedule it for a Friday morning or Thursday afternoon, taking off Friday of course.

Ha no, I love her but I wouldn’t ever let any woman I’m involved with with any kind of scalpel down there.

Recovery hasn’t been bad at all. I laid around Monday afterwards but with 3 kids there’s no time to take the 2-3 days.

My plan is today all of a sudden have done to much about the time the tournament starts today and need to take it easy all of a sudden.

Don't strain yourself man. Not worth the pain that goes on for a long time.

I took John V's advise and did as little as possible for about a week. No issues since.

What a whimp! I did it in my garage with 1/2 liter of Cuervo. Nothing to it, all you need to do is straddle the table saw.

What a whimp! I did it in my garage with 1/2 liter of Cuervo. Nothing to it, all you need to do is straddle the table saw.

tie a rope around the family jewels... attach other end to donkey.... fire a gun in the air.... cheap and effective

Pretty cool event at our B&B and across the street at the Chatham Arts Council the weekend of May 3-5th. Cher Shaffer will be giving painting demonstrations and a talk on Appalachian folk art!.

Its a come and go thing with a raffle on one of her pieces to benefit the Chatham County Arts Council.

Checks the boxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom