online manuals (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just popping up a quick note. :) I've updated the download script slightly to return a message if the ftp server is temporarily not accepting any more connections. The ftp server only accepts so many simultaneous connections at any given time, and some browsers weren't returning the ftp servers messages correctly, so have tried to bypass the browser and print a message to screen to say that the ftp server allocation is full and to try downloading later. It appeared to be causing a bit of confusion, so hopefully now it should be a tad more intuitive in use. :)

I bet your getting some activity on there now... :)

Just a gnats. :D It's safe to say it's become a tad more well known than I ever expected. :D :D

Your site gets quoted all over here. Thanks for all that work and hosting. A great contribution to toyota and other enthusiast's. :beer::beer::beer:

My sincere thanks to all concerned for hosting these files :) They are huge but they are great. I simply wait until I have an opportunity to access broadband :)

Now does anybody know if there is a download available for the A442F transmission?

OK Matt, I'll keep my eyes peeled. As I don't have access to broadband (except when WiFi-ing at my sister's - I live in the boonies, lucky to even have a phone line!) I'll get in touch with you if I ever find a source :)

OK Matt, I'll keep my eyes peeled. As I don't have access to broadband (except when WiFi-ing at my sister's - I live in the boonies, lucky to even have a phone line!) I'll get in touch with you if I ever find a source :)

Cheers. :) I seem to recall having a scouring session looking for that manual a couple of months ago, but drew a blank.

Spent a hour or two on the search script the other day, so the search function for the downloads site should now be functioning fully, i.e: not requiring the use of wildcards and such, rather than functioning 'in a fashion' as it was previously. :D I've also added a complete string search option to it, so that the terms entered can be searched for unaltered, implicitly as entered, as well as being split into individual words and searched for individually.

Give me a shout if anyone manages to find any problems with it. It's had a general testing, but I'm sure it'll get a proper beasting/torture test now. :D

Thank you very much Matt. I have been looking for a 1HZ manual for a while now. Thanks again for making them available. If you are ever in OZ I will buy you a :beer: or 5.

:cheers:

Great links!

Does anyone know where I might find an online owners manual for an 85 BJ60?

Request: Engine Repair Manual for 1KZ-T (non-efi/non-electric). Anyone has it?

Great links!

Does anyone know where I might find an online owners manual for an 85 BJ60?

You have 2 manuals for each type of vehicle,one for the engine,one for the body.
So you download a 3B engine manual and a 84-90 Body and Chassis manual.
There is no separate manual from Toyota for a BJ60

Just wondered if someone might be able to do me a small favour if possible? Just wanted someone with more knowledge of the LC's to have a peek at these two files and let me know if they're something I already have up on the downloads site, (under the guise of something else), or whether I ought to get these added.

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/tmp/series6.zip

Thanks ever so much in advance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom