Okie dream man cave! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the time …I had never even considered color …I found the usual brown pegboard and the cream white pegboard. Brown has no contrast so I went with the light. I wanted something durable for the lower section and when the T1-11 had this primer already on it…it only meant I did not need to paint anything..the 1/2 wood for the T1-11 give me a place to drill shelves or hand stuff securely.

Today, I could not hang a nail clipper in any leftover any space left.

IMG_7787.jpeg

Since we’re kinda talking paint, I think I’m gonna tackle some painting!

Can anyone share what’s a good reasonably costing paint gun set up?

@greenbeast I have used. Devilbis gun for $375 and a harbor freight gun for$30.00. Maybe in more skilled hands there is a difference but my paint came out great with a little wet sanding and buffing. My paints were probably more of a key element…used enamel with a hardener and painted our 26’ boat with some fancy epoxy primer and top coat. The boat is now going on 6 years of bumping the dock with ZERO damages or marks. I can get the name off the cans if it matters to you.
IMG_9818.jpeg
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_9939.jpeg

In my heart I so wanted to do most of the left over work. However with life and new job I’ve had to breakdown and hire someone to do the work.

Smartest thing I’ve done in awhile, more done in 1 week than I got done in last two months (stupid pride)!!

After seeing @WarDamnEagle two tone walls and the excellent point of kids and grand kids hands I’m going two tone.

8” inch ship lap bottom 4’, it will be pained the darker gray. Semigloss white on top. Wife wanted to paint the room where safe going and the exterior of the bathroom same gray, so that’s happening. Should look good.

IMG_1545.jpeg

IMG_1544.jpeg

IMG_1543.jpeg

Slowly coming around.
Paint makes all the difference, adding doors doesn’t hurt.
I’ve had fun safe in storage with place bought it from. They had no problem holding it since they were told this spring would be my date for delivery. A few weeks ago they called and apparently accidently sold the safe. Now waiting on another. Thats big part of my moving out of our trailer to bulldoze and start house.

IMG_1573.jpeg

IMG_1572.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom