TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man Jerk said:
Vince Farace. One hell of a guy :beer:

I've wheeled with Vince before ;)

there is a rumor afoot that a D60 from Vegas is coming to CM06, gently residing on Vince's trailer across the country, and landing quietly at Poser's....

course, that could just be a rumor too....

;)

OK folks, here ya go! Todays festivities on Poison Spider Mesa.
Small PSM Matt Lewis Wedgie.JPG
Small PSM Jeff Jackson Wedgie.JPG
Small PSM Waterfall.JPG

Dave, If you have any extra circlips, or whatever they are called bring them. I have extra outer birfs but no clips.
Thanks! see ya there.
Also for you guys that are live there, what are the temp ranges? We'll be sleeping in tents and driving topless.

I wonder how many kegs I am going to need for next year....

So you want Beer?

Almost packed - see you all in Moab around noon. Call with any requests/parts needs.

Franky40 said:
Dave, If you have any extra circlips, or whatever they are called bring them. I have extra outer birfs but no clips.
Thanks! see ya there.
Also for you guys that are live there, what are the temp ranges? We'll be sleeping in tents and driving topless.

Alan,

I have two 40 birfs packed even though i'm bringing the 80. however i don't have any c-clips. I've never seen one break or had a need for a spare. :confused: That reminds me though, I might throw in my 40 inners just in case someone needs one.
dmc

dmc said:
Alan,

I have two 40 birfs packed even though i'm bringing the 80. however i don't have any c-clips. I've never seen one break or had a need for a spare. :confused: That reminds me though, I might throw in my 40 inners just in case someone needs one.
dmc

Hello Dave,

This Is Cameron,

Alans Son.... The Reason For Needing Extra Cir-Clips Is If You Break A Birfield, You Have To Break The Cir-Clip In Order To Remove The Inner Axle Shaft From The Birfield.... But We Are Bringing My Front Axle That Has LC Third Member, Inner Axle Shafts Connected To Mini Birfields, And It Has Complete Mini Knuckles.... Welp Have To Go To Bed Now, Long Day Ahead Of Us Tomorrow, See You In Moab, And Have A Safe Trip.... Later.

Hulk said:
ATTENTION UNCLE BEN:

WE ARE RUNNING LOW ON BEER! PLEASE BRING 20 CASES OF O'DELLS (and a steering stabilizer for an 80 for Green Machine).

ALSO, IGE WANTS TO REMIND YOU TO BRING BEER.

O'Douls? OK coming right up....guess I wont have to hide the real beer! :flipoff2: :grinpimp:
Never seen Ige drink a beer....thats gotta be something new! It usually never even touches her tongue! :princess: :whoops: :flipoff2:

Tell Green Machine to just buff it out! He probably just feeling frame flex anyhow!
lmao.gif
moon.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom