Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (65 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set I can bring with me to gsmtr. Pm me
Appreciate it! Good news, I won’t need them now…turns out Cruiser Teq had the HD’s I was looking for. Gonna be here Thursday so it looks like the hero in a half shell is back in action.

Appreciate it! Good news, I won’t need them now…turns out Cruiser Teq had the HD’s I was looking for. Gonna be here Thursday so it looks like the hero in a half shell is back in action.
You should still get them. We’re going to need spares on the trail.
image.jpg

This is everything that came out of the truck. I believe I have the remote in the center console, but its at a body shop. I'll be running parts there later this week and will verify.

20220608_092830.jpg

Anyone looking to buy a wood chipper?
I have this Northerntool Powerhorse 420cc.
Only used for about 8 hours.

All clean with a fresh oil change and lube.
Tow bar included but not pictured.

I paid $999 and would sell for $750. Pick up in CLT area.

2853229D-5F39-4088-9F80-DEF903A5B0F7.jpeg
4FC84B6B-F869-4EFA-9E62-C2A48BAFEF3B.jpeg

Edit - I am only selling because my brush clearing project is over. This thing works great.
I only ran non-ethanol gas in it too but it can take up to E10.
92EB8E1B-20C9-4946-8A31-210F07E134F1.jpeg
C3272BE9-BBA1-4A2F-9CAE-2CC6440D7403.jpeg

Last edited:
Time to make some more room. Pickup in Chapel Hill.

$500 - Pair of BMW 3 Series powered leather seats with TorFab brackets for 4/86+ 60/62 series. A new cushion is included.
$200 - FJ55 Front Bench Seat
$60 - Corbeau Brackets for 4/86+ 60/62 (Corbeau Part# D925T)
$40 - Recaro Brackets for 4/86+ 60/62 (unknown manufacturer)

20220608_144434.jpg

20220608_144514.jpg

20220608_144739.jpg

Last edited:
Any FJ Cruiser owners need an air box? This one came off my since sold 2014. Virtually unused. Pickup for $50. If no takers I'll throw it on eBay for more.
I believe these worked on 4Runners too. Part numbers are in the pic so you can see if it fits yours.

20220608_153013.jpg

This is everything that came out of the truck. I believe I have the remote in the center console, but its at a body shop. I'll be running parts there later this week and will verify.

View attachment 3028360
Ok. Yeah. That would be good to have the remote too!
It's kind of hard to tell but it looks like that's a mic and USB cable? I
f you're going there anyway, can you see if the GPS & SXM antennas are still in the truck?

I’m looking for a 2” hitch for a 60 series. Before I build one of my own, or modify something for another truck, I figured I’d ask here.

Anybody over here happen to have an 89-95 22re intake manifold and throttle body? I'm on the hunt and plan to be at GSMTR at least the end of next week.

Thanks ahead.

I’m looking for a 2” hitch for a 60 series. Before I build one of my own, or modify something for another truck, I figured I’d ask here.
Not a 60 but I have one here you can have to modify if it helps. From either a dodge Dakota or Cherokee. Can get dimensions if interested

I have several dealer installed 80 series hitches. LMK if that will work.

Didn't @AJR say he had one?

@thecapedcapper
As much as I’d love to get rid of this hitch malleus is much closer to you. Pics still sent.
Got the pics - that is exactly what I need but he is indeed, I'll send him a PM. With almost 5$ a gallon gas I think I'd spend more on gas than the beer to trade! If you catch me at an event I'll be happy to buy you a beer anyways.

Not a 60 but I have one here you can have to modify if it helps. From either a dodge Dakota or Cherokee. Can get dimensions if interested
I have several dealer installed 80 series hitches. LMK if that will work.
Any chance for mud ship to GSMTR?
Didn't @AJR say he had one?
It’s kinda hacked together and I don’t think I’d trust it. Plus I think it’s holding his frame together 😂

If someone from Charlotte is going, yes

I, unfortunately, won't be there

If someone from Charlotte is going, yes

I, unfortunately, won't be there
Rob, I can bring it with me to GSMTR. Fred, If you don't mind, I'll swing by your place tomorrow around lunch time to get the hitch from you.

ISO wheel for spare that will match (kinda?) spare that came with truck should be replaced. I missed a number of them being available recently but thought I'd check to see if anyone has one laying about their cave somewhere, TIA...

What she is rolling on around now, I know I could buy a cheap "wagon wheel" for the spare but if I can find a match, why not 🤞
IMG_3081.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom