Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a good upper thermostat housing for a fj62? I just ordered the lower housing which cracked when my thermostat failed. The upper is apparently discontinued. Hopefully nothing else broke!

So if anyone has a good used upper housing Pm me with a price. Thanks!
Did the upper break too? I recommend using copper anti seize when reinstalling the bolts. They have a tendency to freeze in the housing due to the dissimilar metals.

Does anyone have a good upper thermostat housing for a fj62? I just ordered the lower housing which cracked when my thermostat failed. The upper is apparently discontinued. Hopefully nothing else broke!

So if anyone has a good used upper housing Pm me with a price. Thanks!
Also, check the parting out section of mud

Hi,

I’m looking for a rear FZJ80 axle housing (locked). This is my daily driver and a few weeks ago the rear panhard mount rusted off the axle along with pulling the rear sway bar link mount out of place. Thankfully the control arms kept things from completely getting catastrophic. I welded it back to the axle and it has been quiet and more stable than when I first got it. However, 2/3 of my welds did not hold as I inspect it today (noticed noise yesterday).

Thank you,
Austin

I’m going to check the classifieds now but if I don’t see anything this looks like a great option. I think the one on their now may be leaking around the base of one of the water outlets
Make sure it's not just a loose hose... I'm not familiar with the tops "failing". I am familiar with the bolts freezing in the lowers and sheering, or splitting from over tightening the bolts.

All right, here is the last of the 1994 FZJ80 parts before it heads to the scrap yard:
From a dark green truck w/ grey interior
- Middle and 3rd row seatbelts (no buckles). $20 for the set.
- Rear lower tailgate: great shape, NO RUST, wiring connector intact, latch works smooth, and includes limiters.
$100
- Rear lift hatch struts. They are STRONG! $18/pr
- Hood struts, lots of life in them. $18/pr
- 4 doors, just skins windows handles(3/4 no driver door handle) , I believe most motors have been scavenged, but the glass and inner handles are all there, no door cards.
$100 for the lot. A good deal to keep spares in case you crease one on the trail, or in the mall parking lot.
Rear sliding window glass $10/ side. Good to keep as spares, see above for reasoning.
Rear driveshaft (from diff to splined end (tcase flange nuts frozen to tcase). This will need a new ujoint, as the current one is trashed. Free/ a beer
Engine and trans: free if you can pull it withing the next couple weeks. I have a gravel driveway, so you'll need some plywood to move an engine hoist around.
I can bring the above listed parts to Wednesday's meeting.

Make sure it's not just a loose hose... I'm not familiar with the tops "failing". I am familiar with the bolts freezing in the lowers and sheering, or splitting from over tightening the bolts.

Yeah. Maybe I’ll go loosen the radiator cap and plug it with my finger and see if it seeps out the bottom. The hose was on pretty good

Yeah. Maybe I’ll go loosen the radiator cap and plug it with my finger and see if it seeps out the bottom. The hose was on pretty good
Pictures?

All right, here is the last of the 1994 FZJ80 parts before it heads to the scrap yard:
- Rear lower tailgate: great shape, NO RUST, wiring connector intact, latch works smooth, and includes limiters.
$100
- 4 doors, just skins windows handles(3/4 no driver door handle) , I believe most motors have been scavenged, but the glass and inner handles are all there, no door cards.
$100 for the lot. A good deal to keep spares in case you crease one on the trail, or in the mall parking lot.
Rear sliding window glass $10/ side. Good to keep as spares, see above for reasoning.
Rear driveshaft (from diff to splined end (tcase flange nuts frozen to tcase). This will need a new ujoint, as the current one is trashed. Free/ a beer
Engine and trans: free if you can pull it withing the next couple weeks. I have a gravel driveway, so you'll need some plywood to move an engine hoist around.
Front seats??
I figure not. Just want the motors.

$100
$100
I’ll take the driveshaft... CMCC beer work ? Lol

Front seats??
Front seats??
I probably won't have a chance to pull the motors, but your welcome to the seats. The leather is shot, but the padding seams good, at least on the passenger seat for sure.

I can come out Monday or next weekend to pick them up unless you want to bring them Wednesday. But I dont feel I can ask that of you. If so, dinner will be on me.

Not using this enough to let it sit in the garage on a charger.

ArkPak with Exide xmc-31 battery. Used half a dozen times. Retail this combo is over $500

Anyone looking for a reliable sedan? If I like the Legacy GT Thursday, I'll have to sell the daily.
'13 Avalon with 88k miles on it. Still have 20k or 1.5yrs of the extended warranty left along with Toyota care for interior exterior for another 5yrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom