Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

1MOA

SILVER Star
FJ40 stock roll bar pads set from Specter. Light tan in color. Good shape. Velcro closer. FREE to a good home. Located in Richmond. These will go in the dumpster sooner than later!

View attachment 1980325

View attachment 1980326
If you still have them I would be interested. I would say I would come get them right away but every truck I own is in a shop for everything from a DEF system failure to a short that killed a ECU to spinning a bearing so I will have to time it with work.Hopefully mid next week I have to go to Petersburg and can get them then.

matzell

SILVER Star

If you still have them I would be interested. I would say I would come get them right away but every truck I own is in a shop for everything from a DEF system failure to a short that killed a ECU to spinning a bearing so I will have to time it with work.Hopefully mid next week I have to go to Petersburg and can get them then.
I will hold them for you, contact me next week.
Rob

matzell

SILVER Star

2000 Toyota Tacoma 2WD 2.7 with auto tranny. Dark green in color. Ext cab. Doors rearward are good, hit in front end. Engine looks ok. 230k on it. Little girl ran red light and other car sideswipped front end. Interior ok, split bench seat.

I plan to keep the bed, tailgate and rear bumper. Everything else is up for grabs. Make offers! I plan to pull bed this weekend. I can sell the rest as a roller or part it out. Parts are cheaper if you help pull.

$500 FOR REST OF TRUCK????? or less??

Rob
804.288.9341 shop

Last edited:

Pacer

SILVER Star

2000 Toyota Tacoma 2WD 2.7 with auto tranny. Dark green in color. Ext cab. Doors rearward are good, hit in front end. Engine looks ok. 230k on it. Little girl ran red light and other car sideswipped front end. Interior ok, split bench seat.

I plan to keep the bed, tailgate and rear bumper. Everything else is up for grabs. Make offers! I plan to pull bed this weekend. I can sell the rest as a roller or part it out. Parts are cheaper if you help pull.

$500 FOR REST OF TRUCK????? or less??

Rob
804.288.9341 shop
2rz for my Trekker?
Then I could stop shopping for 22r doodads..... Hummmm.

matzell

SILVER Star

Pics of 2000 Tacoma. front pushed in but engine and waterpump/fan area still look ok. power steering a/c truck. I might be talked out of the bed but thought about using it for my ext cab FJ45 project?

2000 tacoma 1.jpg

2000 tacoma 2.jpg

2000 tacoma 3.jpg

2000 tacoma 4.jpg

Pacer

SILVER Star

I had to go and open my mouth :worms:

Let me do a lil reading on the topic....

I definitely don't need the bed and tailgate.

Posting for a friend, I dont know much about 'cept that I wish I had an extra 10k.

Reply to:

Mikefields1119@gmail.com

-180,230 miles
-owned since 2015 at ~150k miles
-timing belt and water pump done <10k miles ago
-factory rear locker
-no leaks
-Old Man Emu suspension
-285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ST tires with matching spare
-Thule crossbars

View attachment 1981997View attachment 1981998View attachment 1981999View attachment 1982000View attachment 1982001
Considering a replacement for our Outback. Emailed your buddy. Hope he still has it.

matzell

SILVER Star

Let's do it Rob.
Either that or I'll be down in CVille on June 15 and will come get it out of your way then.
Sounds good. I pulled the bed this morning. It starts and runs. fan is hitting the radiator. I did drive it a short distance to the parking spot, it it moves if you need it to. It is out of the way and can wait till the 15th. it will save me from pulling the 30' gooseneck up to PA.

I can bring it up to PA if not far from Rausch Creek if needed. I just need to know so I can pull the camper shell before the trip.

Does anyone have a Carfax account? Looks like eBay/carfax banned selling reports for a few bucks. Happy to pay more than a few for your trouble.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Anybody knows of a good air compressor for sale? Looking for a 60-80 gal, US made, 1 phase motor.
Craigslist is your best bet:
I think a reasonable price is closer to $300-$350.
These are as good as any... I bought mine used 10 years ago it is a Campbell Hausfeld and! From what I can see the compressors themselves are very similar, still

Pacer

SILVER Star

Craigslist is your best bet:
I think a reasonable price is closer to $300-$350.
These are as good as any... I bought mine used 10 years ago it is a Campbell Hausfeld and! From what I can see the compressors themselves are very similar, still
10 years ago puts you on the edge of the chinese-made cylinders and cylinder heads. Not as good as the US cast cylinders, they burn up a lot easier.
Seems like you got a good one Stump.

The unit linked above, usually sells for $600 plus dollars at a big-box store. The $400 is not a bad deal.

The inline twin compressors like these are not quiet!

Top Bottom