Official 200 Series Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Threads
I thought we could make a thread to keep track of all the available deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I know last year, I went a little nuts with my checkbook, and I am sure this year will be no different.

As far as I know, the major vendors have not posted anything yet, but it is safe to say that many will, and it would be nice to be able to have all the available offers on a single page.

I think we can count on MetalTech having some good deals, so it might be a good time to buy sliders, or maybe that Foam Cell Pro kit you have been lusting after.

Frontrunner supposedly has an annual BF sale, so it would be a good time to pick up that Slimline II Roof Rack too. I will probably buy one.

I also know that last year, I bought a full King Suspension setup from Downsouth Motorsports. They had a 10% off deal on King. I am not sure if they will be doing the same this year.

Lets be sure to post a link to the item, and the price.

subscribed to this thread...

I do like sales. But fully impressed and support REIs stance they just came out with. :)

black friday is just a few days after my birthday...may have to postpone b-day shopping a week :hmm:

Front runner 15% off.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448547388.439478.jpg

Starts Friday and free shipping

Last edited:
Well that's retarded

sucktards...

^^^^^^^check the front runner. They raised there prices yesterday to then discount. So really only 5% off now^^^^^^

Wow. Those are the kind of shenanigans that make me want to buy someone else's product. :(

The other thing that makes it doesn't make good business is that the exchange rate for South African rand is crazy low. I just ordered some awnings from Alu-Cab so exchange rate is .073 per us dollar.

Deep breath kids; the Black Friday deal is 15% off of the $1250. That said, I've seen the prinsu and frontrunner in person and they both have pluses and minuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom