Nut size for steering column 1966 40 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m stumped… what size is the nut for a 1966 steering column (Fj45lv but I’m sure all 1966 columns are the same)? I used calipers and thread pitch tools and thought maybe m13 1.5

Only had m12 1.5 at store. No odd sizes.
Anyone have a nut they can get me or know where to get one? I have a horn button, backing plate etc but need the nut to complete. Thanks in advance!

IMG_9691.jpeg

IMG_9690.jpeg

I’m stumped… what size is the nut for a 1966 steering column (Fj45lv but I’m sure all 1966 columns are the same)? I used calipers and thread pitch tools and thought maybe m13 1.5

Only had m12 1.5 at store. No odd sizes.
Anyone have a nut they can get me or know where to get one? I have a horn button, backing plate etc but need the nut to complete. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 3458771

View attachment 3458772
Did you look at Belmetric?

I bought a m12 1.5 and it did not fit?? Maybe it was in the wrong bin?

Id prefer to find the original nut. There has to be an old column somewhere… or know the correct size to order . Don’t want to mess with retapping the current one.

Part # 60 $2.39

Thanks. Forgot about them… 19$ to ship …. I’m sure I’ll find one that won’t be that much to ship a $2 nut. …

Here ya go. From the parts book. Net ( hex.13- 1.5p)

IMG_9646.jpeg

Regards
Mark

Thanks!!!

Got one from SOR … they had cheaper shipping than the $19 on line. It’s on its way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom