Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy. I would rather give a deposit to a potentially fraudulent company for a 2018 model than an old 2016. :)

The Papp's of the world need more folks like you -- who cares what's in the glass, after all.
I assume recognizing sarcasm isn't your strongpoint.

^ :rofl:

Spdwaver1 doesn't need to recognize sarcasm. He is sarcasm

Spdwaver1 doesn't need to recognize sarcasm. He is sarcasm
watercolors-with-thank-you-text_1017-7279.jpg

I guess I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy. I would rather give a deposit to a potentially fraudulent company for a 2018 model than an old 2016. :)

An optimist, then.....

Dreams do come true (for some of us pigs) :)

WhenPigsFly_157x157.jpg

"No way is this truck legit. But we will happily take your money and tell you it is legit... But in other news, check out my cool LC79 America shirt-- your's free with a $20K deposit. I can guarantee you will get the shirt. And check out my bro-douche flat bill hat that I curved a bit ... That's free too!"

View attachment 1705536

I have two shirts to double my chances of getting one.:smokin: No Papps were available on my couple trips to see them at EXPO.:(

Until that day come I will enjoy my time had behind the wheel of a 200 series twin turbo diesel auto Maltec truck.:flipoff2: Now I know why guys want that motor and Im 100% ready to own a twin turbo diesel in the USA.:rolleyes:

IMG_7955.JPG

9vh34HPL5N509Cxt6OI6ViWRT6bzlhGkAGdP5d1ngYKgr0gefwNqd57jisfA7rqI7Ot73cwNv0QZQwHjDruF2qanonRCMU3QZBNNvdsTNi4FUNeXAiOC3jOnWh8L-64o8JPffz8RalRlOJNccVx5O0rHPAX2yspRDdGWXC3GA71vTr-dnGqR4GT5vgLlV4eVHOvC2W1F06Fv-oJk92bLdhgKPFvTcaANhRag6K_NVdVCBMMPnAr9_caoVJHioH5Sp5wiKQhGraYByrU6vevonLiMZmbKUUqJ9iRbBQeYFPJYPA2vpCL-xQ21NlEB_7PZBAsqUrMqBYU-NUQXfAY7eXb4rhTcf3SfePEmytmnJIf9lVYq8Cv2QzYWqB3x1ZdNdI__TLAQYjOZ1lOlnMLWGyBPMl3WPKaiXlA1-FqooiwHyeroUlLHpAnSj69ObmGyQghS3y8ZlNvhfix7YyAgNMc6AEyVJgj9LcBAwpjmXPsgv5-UOkaeHZjZfpMosk9Ir_X0hCOH2xA8iAhEpCPdMXAmTw2kIOD42zqa7WohPNy0CpBYvMHA0B8Y41QUsNEKjdpICCrvq425DSfcEDj-Qh193RPvCqqtlo3F1rRg=w1424-h949-no

D179F6C7-EB40-4419-9B84-ACE843775766.jpeg
:(

I was hoping for "Elvis has left the building"

Per Facebook- “until recently, I was working to federalize the holy grail of ToyotaLandcruisers the 70 series”

“I’m no longer involved in that venture, but hey life moves on”

View attachment 1710413

Per Facebook- “until recently, I was working to federalize the holy grail of ToyotaLandcruisers the 70 series”

“I’m no longer involved in that venture, but hey life moves on”

He’s so delusional. He’s still involved, his name is on the epa exemption, he’s the “genius” working on the “black box” emissions.

We all have enough of this stupid thread, shot it down. Google has enough infos on the Papp's for most of us not getting scammed.... Now i guess for some vendors here it is a good public relation session but hey, enough is enough, all have been said.

We all have enough of this stupid thread, shot it down. Google has enough infos on the Papp's for most of us not getting scammed.... Now i guess for some vendors here it is a good public relation session but hey, enough is enough, all have been said.

the thread had been silent for 2.5 days.....

the thread had been silent for 2.5 days.....
and thats how it should stay....silent. bunch of crap for the last 70 pages but like i said it is clear that some registered vendors and a few cruiser gurus old timer are getting a solid shot at getting their knowledge aknowledged. Fuc$#ing it has to stop at one point.

and thats how it should stay....silent. bunch of crap for the last 70 pages but like i said it is clear that some registered vendors and a few cruiser gurus old timer are getting a solid shot at getting their knowledge aknowledged. Fuc$#ing it has to stop at one point.

Well the thread would still be dead if you hadn't commented. Sorry if warning others about scams offends you, feel free to scroll on by. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom