Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebody’s all triggered and sh!t:doh:

312621A3-590F-4E05-994B-578FCB79426D.gif

and thats how it should stay....silent. bunch of crap for the last 70 pages but like i said it is clear that some registered vendors and a few cruiser gurus old timer are getting a solid shot at getting their knowledge aknowledged. Fuc$#ing it has to stop at one point.
Chill Winston! Wow somebody's got a bee on their ass. If you don't want to read it change your alert to something more supra related. Maybe I don't want to go search the Internet daily to find out what these shi*stains are up to next. :cheers:

Funny all these folks always complaining how useless a thread is or how much time they *don't* have for it, yet, here they are, posting in it...

I, for one, very much LOVE this thread and wish it *never* to die. :devil:

I wish I could like that more than once. :clap:

I think it was all a big prep exercise to get the 2019 model to the usa and from there to europe, 18 months to go, no worries.

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series Review
The refurbished Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser will make its official presentation in the coming weeks, and will be marked down not long after in Australia. and bearing in mind that it sounds like the 70 series could fill the void left by the Land Rover Defender, Toyota has no plans to offer the truck in Europe. In addition, it represents all intentions and purposes zero possibilities of returning to the United States.

98C88903-CC00-4D01-829E-24E4EA914111.png

If you’re a member of the “haters forum” (I’m assuming that’s mud) or a tlca member, now you get a discount with your scam.

View attachment 1713586

If you’re a member of the “haters forum” (I’m assuming that’s mud) or a tlca member, now you get a discount with your scam.

If it wasn’t bad enough now he’s double ****ing people by convincing them to buy an LT motor... Jesus. Just when you think this douche canoe can’t get any slimier!

Last edited:
If it wasn’t bad enough now he’s double ****ing people by convincing them to buy an LT motor... Jesus. Just when you think this douche canoe can’t get any slimier!

His depravity knows no bounds.

View attachment 1713586

Actually, his last sentence could be interpreted that he will gift the truck to haters for free. :hmm:

**** it! I’ll call the douche canoe. Is there a number in the ad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom