Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone sent in their $1000 credit card deposit? I'm thinking about it. Just for fun.

Anyone sent in their $1000 credit card deposit? I'm thinking about it. Just for fun.

Just send it to me. I’ll at least appreciate it and say thank you. As a bonus, I will post pics of whatever cool sh!t I do with it!

Second hand values on these are going down all the time over here as they clock up the klms. Strange the USA didnt get them same as we did back in I think 2006/2007 or so.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?sortby=~Price&offset=0&setype=sort&q=(And.Service.Carsales._.CarAll.keyword(VDJ).)&area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

Crazy how they keep their value 2018 0 km 80,000 2012 w/ 127,000 60,000...
Would love to get one, maybe the lotto retirement plan will work some day.

Crazy how they keep their value 2018 0 km 80,000 2012 w/ 127,000 60,000...
Would love to get one, maybe the lotto retirement plan will work some day.

Depends what country you are looking in.

Cheers

All rumors and undocumented at this point, but Charles Schultz always has something to offer....

Not to change the subject entirely, but does anyone know how many factory trained 1VD-FTV qualified techs there are in the US?

upload_2018-4-2_18-20-50.png

Not to change the subject entirely, but does anyone know how many factory trained 1VD-FTV qualified techs there are in the US?

Pretty sure that's zero?

I was hoping that talking about this would help people steer clear of the potential scam. But looks like from that other thread that a guy paid for a truck that he never received (not a 79 series) and is now suing the Papps in small claims court. Hope he wins!

Small claims?!?! Says he paid in full if I read it right. That’s not small claims

Seriously, how do these people find the Papp Brothers but cannot google to find the countless scams they’ve perpetrated.

At this point, I don’t even feel sorry for the “victims” anymore.

Pretty sure that's zero?

I was hoping that talking about this would help people steer clear of the potential scam. But looks like from that other thread that a guy paid for a truck that he never received (not a 79 series) and is now suing the Papps in small claims court. Hope he wins!
Unless there are some contractors that have done deployments to service fleets over there, I am guessing it is a small number.

Unless there are some contractors that have done deployments to service fleets over there, I am guessing it is a small number.

Most of our trucks (79s) had the 1HZ and ran like champs, we did have a few armored up VDJ-200s, but they never broke down;)

I was just thinking about the doctor/lawyer who buys a VDJ79 for his collection (joining the ICON 40 Series, ICON Bronco, etc.) only to find out that Toyota of Newport Beach won't work on a 4.5 litre diesel..... And where does he go to get the beast serviced. The Papp Brothers originally planned to import Gulf-spec 1HZ engined trucks and that seemed like a good way to go.

The one on the rear door needs rotated a smidge counter-clockwise to be believable.;)
Busted. We were just getting ready to put up the new website and start taking orders..... Need to work on the details to make it believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom