Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought 2. They are perfect.

I wanted two in the beginning also but when he told what it was going to take I threatened to turn him in for sexual harassment.

I wanted two in the beginning also but when he told what it was going to take I threatened to turn him in for sexual harassment.

I call BS! You can’t rape the willing!

:rofl:

And you knew that going in?:eek: Lowes card:p

I don’t have a Lowe’s card...

Dang, that’s twice I’ve been busted tonight. Once for buying Makita tools from the orange box. Now this. Plus I admitted that I have a Toro snowblower (Lowe’s doesn’t carry Toro either!)

You obviously haven't looked at the interest rate.

Haha. The interest rate is insane. But the interest rate is only for people that don’t pay their bill. If you finance something 36 months @ 3.9% and don’t pay on time, life sucks. Or 6 months interest deferred.

The stories I’ve heard...

I'm wondering if these guys are still in business. Still no update to their website. I'm traveling through Denver soon and considering making the detour to Colo Springs to stop by their "shop".

@SteveJackson

I suspect the free (open house) donuts are a tad stale by now. :)

I'm wondering if these guys are still in business. Still no update to their website. I'm traveling through Denver soon and considering making the detour to Colo Springs to stop by their "shop".

I emailed with Mr. Papp three days ago and he reported next phase of emission testing happening this month and anticipates final certification [hopefully] by end of February. I'm keeping up with them and will be visiting when all is said and done. And I'm bringing my own donuts.

PS-nice truck @Gun Runner 5. If it were a dual cab I would have been competing with your for the purchase

@jfrench ....... "If it were a dual cab I would have been competing with your for the purchase."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a small fry so it wouldn't have taken very much to compete with me and I'm probably the only person on the planet that prefers the profile of the single cab over the dual cab. I seldom use the seating / storage capacity of the 5 door Cruiser that's already sitting in the garage.

Last edited:
I emailed with Mr. Papp three days ago and he reported next phase of emission testing happening this month and anticipates final certification [hopefully] by end of February.

They better hurry, their one-year import exemption is about to expire.

Here is my build so far Im lovin it Thanks again Papps

25010385_152396328722384_2369631485536763904_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom