NOS 60-series Vacuum Modulator on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's exactly what ToyoDIY says it listed for. I'm not at home so I can't look up what list price was when I bought one (fron CDan) before they were discontinued.

The EGR vacuum modulator for later land cruisers (not exactly sure which one .. maybe 70 series) works perfectly & fits perfectly for the 2F engine. I have one installed in my truck. Just passed smog no problems. NOx was low. EGR valve functions normally.

It is still available new.
Here's a LINK

And ANOTHER

Here's a PN:
25870-66011

Here's a pic of it installed

image.jpeg

Last edited:
The EGR vacuum modulator for later land cruisers (not exactly sure which one .. maybe 70 series) works perfectly & fits perfectly for the 2F engine. I have one installed in my truck. Just passed smog no problems. NOx was low. EGR valve functions normally.

Here's a LINK

And ANOTHER

Here's a PN:
25870-66011

View attachment 1505806

Good find, didn't know that was around!

EDIT: Can't even get a thanks to whoever bought the NLA item...haha.

Last edited:
Last edited:
so what are your plans then with all those vac advance cans? If you goal is to keep the cruiser community happy, great, but I'm not sure how communal cornering the market is...I'm sure I'm not the only one who might want to know...

Here's a LINK

And ANOTHER

Here's a PN:
25870-66011
Anyone else try this yet?

so what are your plans then with all those vac advance cans? If you goal is to keep the cruiser community happy, great, but I'm not sure how communal cornering the market is...I'm sure I'm not the only one who might want to know...
Hoarder?

Here's a LINK

And ANOTHER

Here's a PN:
25870-66011

View attachment 1505806

Thank you for this. I paid almost as much for a used one from SOR a couple years ago.

Did you zinc plate your metal spaghetti? Very nice!

How come the input on top of the egr valve is open?

When I had the engine apart a couple years ago I removed all the fasteners & hardware I could get at & took a Bucket-O-Parts to the metal plating shop. The spaghetti got re-plated too. Cadmium with yellow chromate (yellow cad).
It was a shock to drop of a Bucket-O-Rust and get back a Bucket-O-Gold.

When that picture was taken of the vacuum modulator, the red EGR valve hose was 'temporarily' disconnected and plugged. For testing purposes of course.

image.jpeg

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. :smokin:

Has anyone used the 62 vacuum modulator?

25870-61020

Still available and only $50. I can't open any 3F-E pdf's so I can't verify if functionality is the same. I assume it is based on what it does.

Thread resurrection. I’ve been running with the 62 modulator on my 60, part
25870-61020.

I might be thinking/feeling/hearing things, but this modulator seems to keep my egr valve open damn near constantly except while coasting and idling. Much more than the old modulator, even before it failed. Can any gurus out there change my thinking that this modulator may have a higher sensitivity to vacuum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom