1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nitro Gear / Justdifferentials, Project 200 Series Land Cruiser

Discussion in '200-Series Cruisers' started by justdifferentials, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Markuson

Markuson SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Which 200 does your post refer to?

(If you hit "Reply" at the bottom of the post you were responding to, it will reference the post for you) :)

2. yotapride

yotapride

My post (question pasted again below) pertains to a 2008 200 stock stock setup? Big thanks!

Wow, this might be the baddest 200 I have ever seen, well done sir!

Sorry for the novice question here. I share the same interest as "LALC" wrote above in wanting to place these same wheels on my stock 200 until my budget for more modifications grows. That said, what is the largest size MT tire you would recommend running on this wheel with a stock setup? Thanks in advance!

3. Mogwai

Mogwai SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Question for Just Diffs - it's my understanding you guys custom fab'ed the mount for the dual-compressor in the picture below. Do you have any photos of the mount itself? Specifically how you have it mounted to the truck? I need a similar platform in that location to mount some dual battery electronics and what you came up with is similar to what I'm thinking.

4. aznxfactor

aznxfactor

hey there!

awesome build. what rear spacers did you use? Would sequoia rear spacers work? Please let me know. :)

5. justdifferentials

justdifferentials Gear & Axle parts for ALL Toyotas new or old... Supporting Vendor

Media:

JTO5X150-1.5

6. aznxfactor

aznxfactor

Thanks for the link those are spacers to widen the stance correct? I wanted spacers to lift the rear up. Please let me know.

7. justdifferentials

justdifferentials Gear & Axle parts for ALL Toyotas new or old... Supporting Vendor

Media:
    We are running Old Man emu coils on the rear. We offer all of the upgrades necessary. Send an email to info@justdifferentials.com with what you are hoping to do and we can help you out.

8. trucker44

trucker44

Apologies as I am sure the answer to this is in several threads...but I've had hard time knowing for sure. My questions is specific to your TRD Pro wheels on your white 200 LC. Is it correct that you just swapped those wheels and mounted Toyo OC MT's 285/75/r18? Or is there any necessary lift or spacer to match the look of your truck? As many have said, your truck looks great. I won't be doing anywhere near the mods you've done nor the off-roading...but I love how it looks and I am keen to have 2008 LC look similar. The factory wheels and tire just seem altogether too small. Thank you in advance for any pointers.

just differentials likes this.
  9. just differentials

just differentials Supporting Vendor

We used a 1.5" spacer to get them on. There is also 3" of front lift, and 1" of rear lift (so the truck sits level). Let m know if you have any more questions, and thank you for the compliments.

10. trucker44

trucker44

Thank you very much.

11. just differentials

just differentials Supporting Vendor

We recently took the 200 series out to the Overland Rally near our shop in Plain, WA. With the addition of the trailer and the racks on top, we can carry just about everything we want for a camping trip or expedition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. mcgaskins

mcgaskins

I saw your 200 at Cruise Moab, and the pics don't really do it justice. It looks much more imposing and bad a$$ in person!

13. boydmick

boydmick RIP My Friend

Media:
    Albums:
    Carl,

You said that you thought the rear suspension was too soft for the 200. Did you end up changing it out for something else or just live with it?

Truck still looks great!

14. TonyP

TonyP SILVER Star

Another question is:

Do you foresee a black Friday deal happening? :)

HDJdreams likes this.