New to me 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And finally....copper state

Finally got the corrected title and promptly went down to the local title store and chose out a Copper State Plate -

:grinpimp: represent! :steer:

and a picture of the damaged side - not too bad :hillbilly:

I now need to get a CSC sticker for the window....gotta visit Phil ~
IMG_0148.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet rig Eric! Really like the way it turned out / cleaned up. :clap:

How about a Red Creek shake down on Sunday? Seems like a fitting first outing.

Might be in the cards in joining the run :hmm:

Last edited:
So Murf and I will be going to Red Creek on Sunday. Meeting place is going to be Pinnacle Paek General Store at Pinacle Peak and Pima road (South West corner gas station is behind the store)

Meeting time is 08:30 and departure from station is 08:45. We will not be seeing difficult wheeling unless soemthing has changed since last year. Scenery is second to none. We are tenatively thinking we will be back in town between 4PM and 5PM.

We are going to scout out a camping area for a upcoming camping trip for our club, this was something Phil and I talked about on our Apache wheeling trip.

Hope to see a few of you there to join Murf and I.:bounce::bounce2:

Sounds like a fun ride and I may be in... but gotta talk to the Mrs. first ;)

I will be there too. See you on sunday.

did I mention I hate y'all - I had wanted to check out that trail for a long time :mad:

:idea: maybe I can persuade my flying colleague to make an impromptu landing on the strip :bounce:

I'll be there. See Phil's other thread about a full weekend of 4x4. John

did I mention I hate y'all - I had wanted to check out that trail for a long time :mad:

:idea: maybe I can persuade my flying colleague to make an impromptu landing on the strip :bounce:

Short strip but we could meet you there with cameras rolling.

I have seen a small plane land there and take of before :meh: - I am just not so confident this particular colleague would pull it off :eek:

[imagine Diego-style sunny guy 20 years my junior here]

I have been there when they are taking out the left over usable parts from one of those short landings that didnt work out too well Unless Diego has lots of insurane and promises a romantic dinner, just fly over and wiggle the wings for us.

Melissa and I are in! See you all there!!

Time to go wheelin!

See you guys at 8:30, first shakedown for my truck too!

Sweet - another 60. just remember to wait for me, I didnt get the fancy V8 conversion :cool:

Tell your Dad to get in, sit down, and hold on - were goin' for a ride! :steer:

Ill see if I can go find a inexpensive Cb to put in my ride before Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom